My PG-13 NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!

I do have a question though. Do women who are or feel heavy really not enjoy sex?
    Maybe not all, but some of us certainly
  • amandaraecarter
    amandaraecarter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amen to that!! :smile:
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!

I do have a question though. Do women who are or feel heavy really not enjoy sex?

I dunno. But I can tell you that since losing more than 10% of my body weight I enjoy sex 1,000% more.

And once I lose 50% of my body weight? :love: It bottles the mind!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Awesome.
  • Hitem20
    Hitem20 Posts: 121
    Options
    Congrats!!

I dunno. But I can tell you that since losing more than 10% of my body weight I enjoy sex 1,000% more.

I am assuming its just a confidence thing? I am just trying to understand the mind of women, because I know never in my life have I not enjoyed sex because of my weight. I love it every single time!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!

I am assuming its just a confidence thing? I am just trying to understand the mind of women, because I know never in my life have I not enjoyed sex because of my weight. I love it every single time!

For women it isn't just physical, it is very emotional, some women can't even "get there" if the emotional is not also all in place. So, just the thought of needing to be thinner, more attractive, etc, will affect how she feels, how she thinks her partner feels about how she looks, all connecting with her confidence. Add in the fact that she knows how visual men are, and if her partner has ever commented on her weight...... it's just a lot better if she is feeling good about herself.
  • Hitem20
    Options
    Congrats!!

For women it isn't just physical, it is very emotional, some women can't even "get there" if the emotional is not also all in place. So, just the thought of needing to be thinner, more attractive, etc, will affect how she feels, how she thinks her partner feels about how she looks, all connecting with her confidence. Add in the fact that she knows how visual men are, and if her partner has ever commented on her weight...... it's just a lot better if she is feeling good about herself.

So its not a weight thing, its a confidence thing. Even if a woman was thin and looked great, if she has the mindset that she is unattractive or heavy she is not going to enjoy herself? You ladies need to be much easier on yourselves. Men really are not that hard to please.
  • deksgrl
    Options
    It's not that we wouldn't enjoy it. It is that it is much MORE enjoyable when all of the factors are in place.

mwmetaphor.jpg
  • Hitem20
    Options
    It's not that we wouldn't enjoy it. It is that it is much MORE enjoyable when all of the factors are in place.

mwmetaphor.jpg

Fantastic!
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! My husband works out of town, and i find i cant wait for him to get home on weekends! Especially now!
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    OMG I LOVE this and I totally get it!!
  • revpeg
    revpeg Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    True, by golly, true!
  • deksgrl
    Options

mwmetaphor.jpg

Fantastic!

Her Diary

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird.

We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong. He said, 'Nothing' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.'

When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed.

About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep -I cried.

I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

His Diary

My Harley wouldn't start today, but at least I got laid.
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options

This... and, to some extent,
    So its not a weight thing, its a confidence thing. Even if a woman was thin and looked great, if she has the mindset that she is unattractive or heavy she is not going to enjoy herself?

this too.

Sorry if this is TMI, or too graphic, or whatever... but what really drove my blog post yesterday was that with the change in my body shape, sex really is *physically* more enjoyable. I love that I am now initiating sex more often, and I love that I now believe my husband when he tells me I'm sexy...

but mostly... well, the mechanics are better now that there is less fluff in the way.
  • deksgrl
    Options
    That too!!
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!

Definitely this!!! I just won't bother leaving the bedroom!!
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!

I think that any woman who doesn't feel confident with her body has trouble enjoying sex or even being in the mood. Whether she's heavy, or a self conscious sack of bones (me), it's difficult to feel in the mood if you don't feel sexy. Once I started working out and lifting weights, the combination of a stronger body and happy endorphins floating through my body made me feel like one sexy b!tch. lololol My husband has been one happy man lately.

Great blog post, there's so much truth in it!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options

mwmetaphor.jpg

Fantastic!

Great picture!!
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird.

We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong. He said, 'Nothing' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.'

When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed.

About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep -I cried.

I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

His Diary

My Harley wouldn't start today, but at least I got laid.

I remember this joke (or one similar) from when I was younger. It's soooo true, we women think and analyze things sooooo much. Having two older brothers, I know that a lot of men just don't think that deeply into what is going on around them...they take it as it comes...sigh, to be more "in the moment" would be great somedays. ;o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!