Shaking that sassy *kitten* and getting hit on.

Options

Replies

• Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Naturally flirtatious checking in!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I'm a personal trainer and have to say that my job, and the experiences I get with women, have led me to enjoy flirting. It definitely helps the client feel more comfortable and confident about themselves even if it's just playful banter.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOOOOOOVE flirting. And the better I feel about myself, the worse (or better if you like) I get about it. I used to be more uncomfortable about it, but now it's just a part of me. I blame my MFPeeps, dirty lot that they are. :)

you bring out the best errrr the worst.......**drags Suze away to a dark corner **
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I will admit - I absolutely love being hit on. It doesn't happen all that often in person, and I find it very flattering. It feels nice to know you are desirable/wanted :)
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    You wouldn't catch me flirtin...... much. :wink:
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    I will admit - I absolutely love being hit on. It doesn't happen all that often in person, and I find it very flattering. It feels nice to know you are desirable/wanted :)

well i think i can speak for all the guys and say your HOT!
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I used to be very self conscious and wouldn't look people in the eye and generally assumed they didn't like me. Having people flirt with me has been a great boost to my self confidence and I've learned to enjoy it and participate as well. My husband just rolls his eyes. My favorite was a kid in his 20's who sat down and started chatting with me. My husband had gone to get the car from a far parking lot so I wouldn't have to walk in my stiletto heels. We had been out dancing. This kid sits down and starts chatting. I thought it was odd, but just went with it. Finally I said I had to go because my husband was probably waiting. He said, "That makes me really sad. I was trying to pick you up. You tell your husband that I said 'you've still got it'." I kissed his cheek and said, "Thanks for making my week!" I was easily twice his age.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I haaaate being hit on, even when I was single. If somebody's just being friendly (without making flirtatious advances) then it's all good, but if they're being blunt and abrupt then I'll definitely tell them to go away. I don't really take it as a compliment.. not sure why.
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I find "flirting" lame and cheesy. Kind of sad, because this makes me look like I wear barbed-wired panties. But it's just how I feel about it.
  • coolonedee
    coolonedee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    my friends/coworkers/family tell me all the time that I flirt with everybody, but I don't see it. I'm naturally pretty outgoing and friendly and I never really realize that it may come off as flirty. At the same time, I'm pretty oblivious as to when someone is actually flirting with me, unless they are super direct about it. But when I DO notice that I'm being flirted with I do enjoy it and find it very flattering!

I second what she said, I'm the same way (wink, wink)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I love being hit on. Love it. I especially love the fact that I now get hit on by the kind of guys I could only dream about in highschool.

Not for the confidence boost, but because it allows me to point ot my wedding ring and yell, "TOO LATE, SUCKAH!" in their face.

After reading your "About Me" section I am thinking you probably literally get hit on a lot. Like punched and kicked lol.

Your husband did us all a favor by taking you off the market.

True Story:)
    Aren't you the guy that had an e-fight with your wife on a public forum for all to see?

Yea, that's what I thought.

You're a winner.
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    I love being hit on. Love it. I especially love the fact that I now get hit on by the kind of guys I could only dream about in highschool.

Not for the confidence boost, but because it allows me to point ot my wedding ring and yell, "TOO LATE, SUCKAH!" in their face.

After reading your "About Me" section I am thinking you probably literally get hit on a lot. Like punched and kicked lol.

Aren't you the guy that had an e-fight with your wife on a public forum for all to see?

Yea, that's what I thought.

You're a winner.

UHOH DRAMA

i got 5 on ramirez.
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm uncomfortable with social interaction in general.
    ^^^^ This
  • StyxxandStones
    Options
    <~~~Huuuuge flirt. I love flirting and being flirted with. I'm working on not doing quite so much of it though, as it gets me in trouble from time to time. Having the "people of Walmart" profile pics up, rather than my actual pics has helped a lot though!! :laugh:
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I was an A+ flirter when I was single, and I still love it from time to time. Now, if a guy KNOWS I'm married and is for REAL trying to get in my pants, I'm going to get super pissed and bust his head. But if I know and he knows it's just for fun, I find it enjoyable and a big ego boost!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mwoods5716
    mwoods5716 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I flirt, and I've got no problem with it, until someone flirts with me. Half the time I'm too dumb to realize someones flirting and I mistake it for someone being nice, the other half of the time I get shy and clam up.
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever did it when I was teen.

Now...I'm more comfortable giving and receiving it.
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    In person I am very flirtatious, sometimes without knowing it. On-line not. Because you can't read people without body language and it's too easy for someone to turn something innocent in to something wrong.
  • conraj74
    conraj74 Posts: 182
    Options
    I like to flirt. However, my shyness totally ruins my flirting game.