I Went From 302 to 198. Before and Now Pictures!!

Options

Replies

• Clemens
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the good work!
  • sirthickness
    Options
    Congrats on the awesome success!
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Wow! Absolutely wonderful. Bet your son is soooo proud of you. CONGRATS!!!! You really put in the work and it shows. :flowerforyou:
  • art3mislecter
    art3mislecter Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oh, my God. You are so BEAUTIFUL. Congrats!
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Stephanie you look amazing! You're such an inspiration.
  • FITNLUVINIT
    FITNLUVINIT Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    She took phentermine. She just posted a thread about it.

Thank you for sharing, cause I started in March as well 2012 and I workout 5 days a week usually 11/2 - 2 hours a day and have lost 59 lbs. in the same time frame, if you lose that much weight you must be doing something much different than what I am doing.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Insane inspiration! You look wonderful!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • msjones2831
    msjones2831 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • sheribrasington
    Options
    You are such a beautiful girl. You keep that weight off now, your are too pretty to be over weight. Look who is talking, Me, I still have a tonn t lose but a lot closer. You look amazing!
  • punkrockprincess23
    Options
    My name is Stephanie. I'm 24. At my highest weight I was a whopping 302 pounds. I am 5 ft 4 in tall. That is a ton of weight to carry on my small frame. I started my weight loss journey on March 26th of this year at 294 lbs. My doctor told me that I would die very young if I didn't change my ways. I have a 4 year old son, I had to do something. My blood pressure was way out of control and more than half of my body was fat, I had a BMI of 52. I weighed in today at 198 pounds, 35 BMI, perfect blood pressure. I still want to lose another 50 pounds or so. Here are some before and now pictures.

BEFORE

33f5kqq.jpg

2jd1ab4.jpg

6z2c7n.jpg

NOW

11w4hhs.jpg

180hp2.jpg

2d123gn.jpg

I will take a body picture when I get a chance but it has been worth all the hard work. If I can do this, so can you!
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Back2MeDiva
    Back2MeDiva Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Your journey is a true inspiration to others!
  • smith4304
    smith4304 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are adorable! And look 10 years younger, wow! So proud of you :)
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm 5'4 and I started out on mfp at 313 not that far off!! Seeing your before pics reminds me of me and you totally just gave me hope that I CAN DO THIS!! Thank you sweets!!!
  • CIBBIELOUK
    Options
    Way to Go Stephross. Great Job. Keep up the good work.::
  • CIBBIELOUK
    Options
    Way to Go Stephross. Great Job. Keep up the good work.::
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Lady....you look amazing!!!!!!!! My starting weight was very close to your's and I am trying to get to 190 and then set another goal. Looking at your pictures proves to me that it is going to be so great when I get there!!!! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work! You are beautiful!!!!
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Lady....you look amazing!!!!!!!! My starting weight was very close to your's and I am trying to get to 190 and then set another goal. Looking at your pictures proves to me that it is going to be so great when I get there!!!! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work! You are beautiful!!!!

Thank you! And you WILL get there. I have faith in you! Seriously, If I can do this, so can you!
  • KatharinePopeDMD
    Options
    Wow girl, you look beautiful! Congratulations - your hard work is paying off!
  • pattychines
    pattychines Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!