I Went From 302 to 198. Before and Now Pictures!!

Options

Replies

• Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Keep up the hard work and stay healthy!
  • tggr428
    Options
    You look so healthy and happy in your after pics! I am also a mom of a 4 yr old boy (and a 6 yr old boy) and I know how hard it is to keep up with them when you feel so overweight. Thank you for the inspiration and hoping I can make the same change!!!
  • kapoorpk
    kapoorpk Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Wow! Absolutely amazing! Congratulations!

All the best for your next goal.
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and are absolutely beautiful! What a great job you are doing - keep it up. You've come this far I know you can hit all your goals!
  • AshDawn34
    Options
    My name is Stephanie. I'm 24. At my highest weight I was a whopping 302 pounds. I am 5 ft 4 in tall. That is a ton of weight to carry on my small frame. I started my weight loss journey on March 26th of this year at 294 lbs. My doctor told me that I would die very young if I didn't change my ways. I have a 4 year old son, I had to do something. My blood pressure was way out of control and more than half of my body was fat, I had a BMI of 52. I weighed in today at 198 pounds, 35 BMI, perfect blood pressure. I still want to lose another 50 pounds or so. Here are some before and now pictures.

BEFORE

33f5kqq.jpg

2jd1ab4.jpg

6z2c7n.jpg

NOW

11w4hhs.jpg

180hp2.jpg

2d123gn.jpg

I will take a body picture when I get a chance but it has been worth all the hard work. If I can do this, so can you!

Wow.. You look amazing. Such an inspiration! :) Keep up the good work.. glad to see it can really happen! :)
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    She took phentermine. She just posted a thread about it.

I started out taking this pill yes, which is just an appetite suppressant, I still had to change my eating habits and exercise. I have not taken it in almost two months and still continue to lose weight.

Phentermine also burns fat. I know. I took it in 2008 and lost around 10-15 pounds every month. It's definitely an advantage over reducing calories and exercising, especially since it controls your hunger. Even when I didn't exercise, I still lost 4 pounds per week. Once I stopped taking it, the weight loss slowed to 1-2 pounds per week, if that.

At least you were honest, though. Usually, when someone won't say how they did it, I think "surgery".
  • SanDiegoPam
    SanDiegoPam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What a great journey! And now you look even YOUNGER than your 24 years. In the BEFORE photos you looked soooo much older. Congratulations, and keep up the good work!
  • hastinbe
    hastinbe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I don't get it. People ask about taking phentermine/Adipex, and everyone tears them a new one about not using "magic pills".

On this thread, however, everyone is acting like she's the weight loss goddess and completely ignoring the fact her doctor prescribed a weight loss drug. Soooooo many new people now think they're going to lose that much weight in that amount of time because they think she counted calories and exercised, but SHE TOOK PHENTERMINE.

Come on, people. You can't have it both ways. Yes, the weight loss is a good thing, but call a spade a spade for crying out loud. So much for being consistent about who you rip on. The next time I see someone lay into another MFP user for asking about phentermine, I'll link them here so they can see how hypocritical this website is.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! You have changed your life! And you're looking great! You're an inspiration!
  • GMorrisUK
    GMorrisUK Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That is SOOO inspirational. Well done Stephanie - I am sure your family is incredibly proud of you.
  • vmart1989
    vmart1989 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, good job, and thanks for the inspiration!
  • Julesconan
    Options
    WOW!! You look smoking chick, not that you didnt before, you were still pretty, but you must feel so much better and healthier. Congrats : )
  • cjburke12
    cjburke12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Amazing job well done
  • Kimberly_Tanith
    Kimberly_Tanith Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! You'll reach your goal in no time.
  • silmaairam
    Options
    So proud ! You look GREAT !
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! Just look at how happy your boy is too! Just by giving yourself the time first to get your health back, you have really given your son his Mom back. Think of all those milestones you'll never miss because you have added years back to your life!!! All the best, Jackie
  • nessaloo12
    Options
    Amazing! Seeing results like this - how people "like me" can do it - truly are an inspiration, and maybe the only thing keeping me motivated right now :)
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    GET IT GIRL!!!! What's your secret?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!