over 100 lbs to lose looking for similar stats

Options

Replies

• thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I don't have a 100 to lose but I have lost 115 and still want to lose another 20. I would love to help anyone since losing weight is so hard. It doesn't matter how much you have to lose it's just dang hard. add me if you want a friend. I will be there if you need a friend to cry with or some to shout hurray on your success.

Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 125 with about 33.5 pounds to go..
  • babsc01
    babsc01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please add me, too...I have 130 to lose and just started getting serious about 2 weeks ago. Dropped 6 pounds so far with many to go.
  • MunchkinWizard
    MunchkinWizard Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have to lose more than 100.
  • courtniesolis
    courtniesolis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to lose about 130 ish. I am sending you a request. Anyone else feel free to add me. Who doesn't love extra support :-)
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello I have lost 58lbs so far and still have a ways to go! Feel free to add me :)
  • njkilmer28
    njkilmer28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I too have over 100 lbs to lose. I just started a couple of weeks ago and I have lost 5 lbs so a far. I can use all the encouragement I can get.

So, anyone that wants to add me can.
  • Elbeckistan
    Elbeckistan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me as well! I had a total of 140 pounds to lose! Still have another 100 pounds to go! I feel like it's going to be a very long journey ahead of me, and it's easier with more friends for motivation!
  • janeelizabethhoff
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to loose also, anyone can add me. I log on everyday!
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well.... i still have over 100 lbs to lose. i have been here off and on for about a year and a half.... but one can never have more than enough people to keep them committed to a goal.
  • MizHzl4u
    MizHzl4u Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have well over 100lbs to lose!!!! We can motivate each other :)
  • feel free to add me.. im looking to lose 100 lbs as my first goal lol...
  • rubyalison
    Options
    I've just joined today. I need to do this so badly, and have over 100 pounds to lose. Please feel free to add me as well.
  • rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I dont have that much to loose but would like to help in anyway that I can! Feel free to add me Either way it looks like you have already met some very nice people I wish you all the best of luck! Dont give up! A little each day can really make a difference!
  • liftingcoach
    liftingcoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need to lose 100+ so I can have knee replacement surgery. The knee problems severely limit the physical activity I can involve myself in , so I really, really need to watch the food intake.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I've lost 80 so far, and still would like to lose another 80-100lbs. Welcome and good luck in your journey.
  • caitlyn30
    caitlyn30 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    How come my ticker doesnt show like everyone elses??

1. First, click on the Apps tab, then on the "Weight Loss Tickers" link in the "Other Tools" area to reach the section of the site where you can create your ticker.

2. Follow the steps to create your ticker. They should (hopefully) be self-explanatory.
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to loose also, anyone can add me. I log on everyday!
    Stay connected with a site like this will definitely help you reach your goal! I truly believe hooking up with a weight loss site & making friends with similar goals was crucial to my success so far. Logging food & participating in an online community are the 2 things I never did any other time I tried (& failed) to lose weight.

Keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • girlienerd
    girlienerd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i'm a 100+er
  • Sreed9901
    Sreed9901 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I have over 100 lbs to loose.