Two ingredient pancakes (TO DIE FOR!)

Options

Replies

• cchamil1985
    cchamil1985 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Made these this morning, I was going to sit down and enjoy them but I had each one eaten before I got the next off the griddle! I am beginning to wonder if there is anything Bananas can't do. They are like natures natural cooking component. Ice cream, Pancakes, Cookies... what else have I been missing out on?
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    weird. I actually had banana pancakes for breakfast today. Topped it off with some strawberries and little bit of syrup
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. will try.
  • lolilikechicken
    Options
    it tastes amazing!! just made one and added a bit of vanilla. with syrup. perfect
  • MadameMoustache
    MadameMoustache Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I saw these on her channel but felt a bit dubious... do they not just taste like omelette?
  • coldthinbody
    Options
    i use one banana & one egg.... they taste great!!
  • safreena
    safreena Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I made these pancakes this morning for breakfast, they were super tasty and surprisingly filling. I used :

I egg
    1 ripe banana
    1 tsp natural peanut butter
    pinch of salt
    1/2 tsp cinnamon.

I blended everything up. Sprayed a bit of pam spray on the pan. Cooked them on low heat. And took others advice and made them smaller so that they would flip easier.

I topped them off with a bit of honey and chopped walnuts.

Absolutely delicious!!!
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Options
    I got to page 6 when i had to put down my laptop an go make some haha!!

They are really nice! my 2 and 5 year old agreed!!

will try them with just whites and some extra flavour next time :)
  • Vaughnt12
    Options
    i tried these and they are good... i added cinnamon! :wink:
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    I just saw this on Pinterest and was planning to try it for breakfast tomorrow... glad to hear that you've tried it and like it! :smile:
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    A lady I work with was talking about this exact recipe the other day except she added cinnamon and nutmeg & sprinkled coconut on top. either way I'm having this for breakfast tomorrow! Thanks!
  • Lilleo08
    Options
    I love these paleao pancakes, make them all the time! I like to add dark chocolate chips and peanut butter :D YUMMM. To those you of you who are skeptical, get over it and try them, the worse that can happen is you throw it away!
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I add apple sauce, peanut butter, cinnamon,vanilla and baking powder. Keeps me full for hours yummmmm
    Ooh how much of each?
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I don't know if any of you follow blogilates on youtube or anything, but the recipe for the two ingredient pancakes has become an absolute favorite of mine and thought I should share.

Two eggs, one banana.
    They are great. Just mash the banana, then add the two eggs and make sure they are well combined (I usually whisk mine together for a few minutes) and then cook them on your skillet like you would with a regular pancake.
    You can eat the entire batch for only 248 calories! They are absolutely delicious, and I even add some cinnamon to mine for extra flavor, but they're also good without!

My fitness instructor gave me this recipe with these extra ingredients. 14g vanilla protein powder. When cooked, eat with peanut butter and natural yogurt. Delicious
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am thinking this will be breakfast tomorrow :)
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness <3 died and gone to sweet tooth heaven <3 I just learned about a easy two ingredient pancake that I spruced up! 3 pancakes only 300 calories <3 yummy!.

1 banana/3TBS egg whites/1 TBS mini semi sweet chocolate chips/pinch of cinnamon/1 tsp vanilla/1 TBS crunchy peanut butter all mixed together and cooked like pancakes..

.I topped it with a few strawberries and some honey ;) my lunch for today <3

1D45DACE-2629-450A-9387-21A6D047D4A8-5180-0000052755289432.jpg

I'll make them healthier next time! haha I'm gonna try them with diced apple in them <3 yummy!
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • asdfre114
    Options
    Bump - and remember bp
  • gilbertsonj
    gilbertsonj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know if any of you follow blogilates on youtube or anything, but the recipe for the two ingredient pancakes has become an absolute favorite of mine and thought I should share.

Two eggs, one banana.
    They are great. Just mash the banana, then add the two eggs and make sure they are well combined (I usually whisk mine together for a few minutes) and then cook them on your skillet like you would with a regular pancake.
    You can eat the entire batch for only 248 calories! They are absolutely delicious, and I even add some cinnamon to mine for extra flavor, but they're also good without!