flatlined.....this info on this site is wrong

Options
2»

Replies

• ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Yuo have only logged about three days in the last three weeks, maybe you are eating more than you think.

No I know what im eating and the days I dont log are repeat of the days I did...go back in my diary you will see...I eat salads for lunch everyday with cashews for a snack and supper and the wine after is the same week after week...im a boring guy

Salad and wine? Where is your protein?
  • cvcman
    cvcman Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Yuo have only logged about three days in the last three weeks, maybe you are eating more than you think.

No I know what im eating and the days I dont log are repeat of the days I did...go back in my diary you will see...I eat salads for lunch everyday with cashews for a snack and supper and the wine after is the same week after week...im a boring guy
    Read my diary, I always put either venison,shrimp,turkey,salmon etc on my salad, and eat fish, or turkey,chicken for supper
    Salad and wine? Where is your protein?
  • cvcman
    cvcman Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Protein is on the salad, ie; turkey,chicken,salmon,shrimp etc and also the cashews etc....
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Use the Copy Meal function and log in the "boring" repeat meals that way. It's easier. If you're eating the same thing - can't hurt to copy them as meals and just add.

Monica