Challenge Group

Options
Good morning everyone. So, I thought this could be a great way to get more people involved with MFP and exercise. I am a Beachbody coach. I have a passion of helping people get the results they desire. I am starting a challenge group on Facebook November 25th and what it is, is a team of people who are ready and willing to change their lifestyle by healthy eating and exercise. You track your eating and exercise every day by commenting/liking a post from me that asks if you've completed your workout! I, as well as team members, post inspiring messages, nutrition tips, laughs, goals, confessions, anything! It is a team of support. And it is awesome. Here's my own story with my challenge group:

I joined my challenge group in August 2012. My challenge was doing P90X. I was at a point in my life where I just felt defeated, out of shape, unhealthy, etc. I wasn't happy with where I was going and no matter how much I tried, I couldn't fix it. As the group got going, I worked out, I read all the tips, quotes, recipes, etc. And every day, I felt as though I was getting closer to finally being satisfied with myself! My eating was controlled, my exercise was daily. It was weird how much my life seemed to change. I would get up at 4 am to get a workout completed sometimes! It was CRAZY! But I knew I had to do it, or I'd let my team down (well, that's how I felt anyways).

Now, I am a successful P90X graduate who lost 25" all over my body. Thanks to MFP and my challenge group, I am a different person. And because of that, I want to help other people find the success that I have. I am a beachbody coach and I'm willing to help anyone who may need it! Plus, challenge groups are free! How great! :)