this
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    agree
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I think in long-term relationships whether you're living together, married, have kids, etc. the sex life kind of naturally fluctuates. My husband and I (we've been together 16 years) will have dry spells where me might only have sex once or twice a week. But then we'll have periods where we have it several times a week or every night.

I agree. My husband and I have been together almost 20 years and it's the same thing here.
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hi Folks,

This topic has been locked due to the sexual nature being in violation of the Public Forums Guidelines. The guideline in questions states:
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

This topic would be best suited for the groups section, and a "Mature" group would be the best. Keep in mind, groups marked as mature can not be found if you have not turn off "Groups Safe Search".

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.