Any Vices or bad habits that you are trying to kick?!?

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    smoking and chocolate...the latter has been easier to cut down on !

Chocolate is definitely not a vice. :flowerforyou:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    ^^^ bwahahahahahahaa
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    - Smoking (quit as of last Saturday)
    - Mindless late night snacking
    - negative thinking
    - avoiding the gym
    - avoiding MFP logging.

I think that about covers it :happy:

ETA: SUGAR! my number one. But I realize I cannot cut it out completely, that would be just silly. Cut back, yes.
  • jayhawkfan51
    jayhawkfan51 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    SUGAR!
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Smoking. I'm just about ready to try it again but I need my husband to be also, and he's not. It may sound like a cop out, but I know I can't quit if he's still going to smoke. I just can't, I'm weak.
  • HendricksGolfGirl
    HendricksGolfGirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm with Beer. I definitely love my wine WAY too much! I've quit smoking on again, off again. I'm better when I'm not around smokers, though. I've recently starting using the Blu Ecigarette, which isn't as good as quitting, but isn't as bad as smoking. It does really, really help!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    chocolate and tanning beds.

Fabulous! there is nothing wrong with getting your tan on! looking good babycakes!:bigsmile:

Yeah, nothing except that it causes melanoma.
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    ALCOHOLIC DRINKS!!! I think if I could just stop drinking I would have been able to drop another 10lbs!!
    I keep yo-yo'ing!! I hate it... I need to just quit! I stopped drinking during the summer and now I have cut back to only on the weekends; but amazingly enough that will cause a full weeks set back!! :(
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Eating between meals (which brought me here). Doing pretty good on that.
    But I need to stop checking MFP every 2 minutes. It's replaced the old grazing habit, I think.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    ALCOHOLIC DRINKS!!! I think if I could just stop drinking I would have been able to drop another 10lbs!!
    I keep yo-yo'ing!! I hate it... I need to just quit! I stopped drinking during the summer and now I have cut back to only on the weekends; but amazingly enough that will cause a full weeks set back!! :(

Indeed beautiful......................I would be real slim if it wasnt for the alcoholic drinks!!!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    posting on forums...
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Smoking. And procrastinating.
  • Mrsbusk
    Mrsbusk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Defiantly smoking...down to 2 a day but for the last month ive switched to an electronic cig....which my dr compares it to the gum and all of that...its cheaper and i.smoke it less slow but steady.lol...and ofcourse midnight pancakes when i wake up in the middle ofthe night.lol started that 2 years ago when i was pregnant....unusual yes...health..hell no..
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Is coffee really that bad of a vice? I heard its good for the liver!!!:bigsmile:
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    wine :grumble:
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    hate admiting this but I have been trying to stop biting/picking at my nails... they are so bad now that they bleed and are hardly there.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Procrastination. Definitely procrastination.

That ^ and speeding. I rely heavily on cruise control, but I still have that need for speed. :ohwell:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking yesterday. YAY! :grumble:
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Quit smoking 9 days ago.....Trying to walk during my normal break times instead so I don't feel like I need to shove food into my face .....Insanity is much easier now though lol =)
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Alcoholic drinks.

I drink mostly responsibly. But excessive nights out result in late night drinking. Alcohol prevents REM sleep which has really affected me for a couple months. So, I CAN drink alcohol... but trying to not drink late at night. Mostly, I just try to stick to going out 1 time every 2 weeks.

Coffee.

Coffee is fabulous. But it also affects sleep patterns. So, I try to limit myself to 2 cups a day. SO HARD.