• rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    haha...love it! :heart:

I really love this a lot:):)
  • tripletmom2004
    tripletmom2004 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Awesome - just what I needed to read!!! Starting now!!!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Hey you!

The moment you read this, I'm holding YOU accountable for what you eat from today until the end of the year.

It's too easy to use the holidays as an excuse to eat poorly and promise to change things on New Years.

How often has that worked for you in the past? For others?

Let's put an end to the mentality of starting later. Let's do this now!

Give yourself and your family the gift of good health and a long life to share with each other this year.

Don't belittle yourself or your intelligence by letting a plate of food pressure you. You are strong, capable, and ready to do it this year.

This year, we do it RIGHT, and we do it together! Friend me. Friend others. Do what you have to do to push yourself through the holidays!

Don't be afraid to message any one of the supportive people here you see on the site and ask for help. You want tips on portion control? We got 'em. Exercise when it's cold out? Just ask!

Remember - I'm calling you out! Let's hit these holidays hard!

Bite me!
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Love it! Thanks!!
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    awesome :)
  • celshade
    celshade Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey you!

The moment you read this, I'm holding YOU accountable for what you eat from today until the end of the year.

It's too easy to use the holidays as an excuse to eat poorly and promise to change things on New Years.

Give yourself and your family the gift of good health and a long life to share with each other this year.

Don't belittle yourself or your intelligence by letting a plate of food pressure you. You are strong, capable, and ready to do it this year.

This year, we do it RIGHT, and we do it together! Friend me. Friend others. Do what you have to do to push yourself through the holidays!

Don't be afraid to message any one of the supportive people here you see on the site and ask for help. You want tips on portion control? We got 'em. Exercise when it's cold out? Just ask!

Bite me!

Bite that pumpkin pie and I will!
  • trigrrl
    trigrrl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    best post i've read...thank you for the encouragement and kick in the pants
  • celshade
    Options
    Yeah!

Don't forget to add me, you can always message me if you need a little extra pick me up or just want to talk.

My plan of attack this year:

1. Hide the big plates from everyone
    2. Replace with smaller plates
    3. Blend in and avoid comments for choosing smaller portions

:wink:
  • RamoZimm
    RamoZimm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! Thanks for the reminder and the motivation!! Happy New Year to us all!
  • evmoses
    evmoses Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey you!

Talk about good timing! :smile: I wrote this: Ugh! I want to eat everything in site !! Hard day! And then I saw this ^ Thank you!
  • alexandrajane84
    alexandrajane84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Best topic I've read in a while - Thanks! Definitely the kick in the pants I needed!
  • ForTheSmile
    ForTheSmile Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Thanks for that. I need it. I make wayyyy too many excuses. "It's my birthday, it's Halloween, I'm sick, I'm stressed, I don't have time, I don't have money, blah blah blah." I should have more respect for my body than that!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Who, moi? Lol I am checking my house to see where you hid the secret spy cameras because clearly you have been watching how I have been acting lately!
  • TiffADee
    TiffADee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey you!

Why do I feel like I just got my rear end handed to me?...and liked it!
    Thanks for the motivation!
  • Savagegirlt
    Options
    Wonderful words! I'ma gonna add YOU~ as a friend. This is the attitude we need here on MFP. Thanks for posting.
  • celshade
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yeah!

Don't forget to add me, you can always message me if you need a little extra pick me up or just want to talk.

My plan of attack this year:

1. Hide the big plates from everyone
    2. Replace with smaller plates
    3. Blend in and avoid comments for choosing smaller portions

:wink:

I'm so doing this!! Thanks for posting!
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Thanks for that. I need it. I make wayyyy too many excuses. "It's my birthday, it's Halloween, I'm sick, I'm stressed, I don't have time, I don't have money, blah blah blah." I should have more respect for my body than that!

Oh the excuses we use...thanks for the reminder ;)
  • emolias
    Options
    Thank you! :-D
  • Superstar_81
    Superstar_81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Simply brilliant! Thanks....friend request on its way! :)