I'm calling you out! Yeah, you!

Options

Replies

• LisaMariaMuir
    LisaMariaMuir Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well done and thank you - what a motivating statement - you certainly got me!

:flowerforyou:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this :-)
  • Smelerz
    Smelerz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    heck ya! love it!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Cool, but first I need to go run a 5k and then eat an entire pumpkin pie. Have a good day. :wink:
  • joaneebabee_123
    joaneebabee_123 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well Done.. Thanks!!
  • sgarrard01
    sgarrard01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    One of my faveroute sayings is "it doesnt matter what you eat between Christmas and New Years, its what you eat between New Years and Christmas that counts!"
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm eating what I want today! It is Thanksgiving and dammit Imma eat what I want with NO REGRETS ! >:| Oooh yeah!
  • limericky19
    Options
    SAVE.......smile
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Although we can cook a ton of food, doesn't mean we have to eat a ton just because it is a holiday.
  • SpinShot
    Options
    Well this is fitting as I just started working towards my fitness goals today, yeah!

Good luck everybody!
  • celshade
    celshade Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    One holiday down! Great job staying aware everyone! On to December!
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Love love love this. I'm up for the challenge!
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This was great to read. I've been struggling the past two weeks with my food intake (less of how much, more of fast food issues), and I've been meaning to change but felt like "what's the point...the holidays are here now."

But it feels weird to say that, knowing that so many are trying to change and I was just planning on falling behind.

Definitely kicking into high gear instead of cruising through "The Holidays". *insert my "GRRRR" face*
  • LaColombicana
    LaColombicana Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Thanks!
  • sassmo
    sassmo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you. That's why I love MFP. I always find something that cheers me up and motivates me.
  • GypsySoul_74
    GypsySoul_74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    i love this. i totally overindulged yesterday for thanksgiving, but you know what? right back at it with normal eating & exercise today. one bad day means nothing in light of 360+ good ones :) this site is so good for making me want to stick to that commitment, too!!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Christmas lunch is at my house this year so I am in control. Going to find some nice healthy salads and snacks to prepare.
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You are on! :)
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Nice post, I'm glad I ran across it today! Request on it's way!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the "tough love".