How do you plan on celebrating when you reach your goal?

Options
When I hit 100 lbs dropped (another 30lbs!) my "victory celebration" is all set up. I have a friend who is a professional photographer. I'm doing one of those black and white, artsy, tasteful, nudie type of shoots. lol! I think it's called an implied nude shoot. So I might have to shave for that! LOL! I'm no model, I just want to do it as a celebration, just a one time thing. Also getting my first ink as a celebration, that one is my is happening in the next week or two though. I can't wait! :D

Curious to know how everyone plans on celebrating their success after reaching a goal. You deserve it after all! :D

Replies

• janiegross
    janiegross Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    When I hit 50 pounds lost, I'm going on a cruise.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    wat?
  • berrythin79
    berrythin79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :happy: When I hit my 100 pounds down I plan to jump for joy and buy me a matching Coach purse and shoes... LOL:laugh:
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Donate every single piece of clothing I own now and get a brand new closet full of clothes in my skinny ***** size

Since I live in Vegas, I'd get a cabana at one of the resorts and strut around in my bikini

Ahhhh to dream, but I know it can happen :)
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    189710525586P.JPG
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    189710525586P.JPG

HAAAAAAAAAA!!!
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    probably go streaking around my neighborhood... tighter tee shirts to show off the gun show
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything planned as yet for my ultimate goal. When I get to 250, I plan to get my first tat (pi on my ankle) and when I get to 200, my second (394 on my wrist, my highest weight).
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Gain it back, then lose it again. Its kind of a hobby.
  • thebowhunter
    Options
    I think I should like to go out West elk hunting in the mountains since I would be able to walk and breath better.
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    a food fest lOL
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Uggghhh ohhhh...ummm...no, wait, what!!???
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Beach vacation... Somewhere tropical where cabana boys are the norm. :-)
  • Ladysquire
    Ladysquire Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Go bikini shopping!
  • Ladysquire
    Ladysquire Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    189710525586P.JPG

Hahahahahaha!
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go on a wine tasting vacation with my Husband. I've never gone with him because he doesn't really like wine, but if I lose 79 pounds I figure he can suffer a few days for my happiness.
  • Amanda82691
    Amanda82691 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Shopping Spree!!!! :p
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Donate all my fat clothes and take lots of pictures of myself in front of a mirror as payback to all my skinny Facebook friends :D
  • Mary6955
    Options
    189710525586P.JPG

OMG - I almost spewed my drink when I saw this. Thanks for the laugh.
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Donate every single piece of clothing I own now and get a brand new closet full of clothes in my skinny ***** size

Yep, this :) Also I plan on looking for wedding dresses now (I have 10 -25 more lbs to lose depending) and once I get to where I want to stay, I'm going to buy a wedding dress ^_^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!