How do you plan on celebrating when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• andreamelo1
    andreamelo1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am going to eat pizza and drink beer 24/7 for a week.

or.....maybe I will just get up and go to the gym.

LOL ye this
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get some more tattoos and wear more tank tops when I visit Utah. they love people with tattoos there.

scream2.gif
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    I have three pounds to go to goal. I am going shopping for new clothes and also getting a tattoo.

What kind of tat are you getting?
  • Mguilmot
    Mguilmot Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm almost there. I'm planning on celebrating by finding a new adventure, new goals.
    No party or anything special because I will finally be at the healthy weight. Another adventure will start when this one 'ends' :-)
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    New wardrobe.
  • Kairunz
    Options
    New wardrobe for me:)
  • beautifuldiskize
    Options
    I am going to buy a skimpy (but classy) dress and take a photo of myself in it and make it my main profile pic on facebook for all to see.

I'll probably also go out and have a drink :)
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Gonna take a million nekkid pictures and get banned from here for life for posting them in EVERY thread.
  • kwirky1
    Options
    Walk along the beach in a bikini and enjoy the (hopeful) adoration of all around me :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I haven't made any plans yet. Certainly new clothes would be a necessity, but I don't know. Considering the OP, it reminded me of this: http://www.vixenpinupphotography.com/

I may do something like that and give it to hubby for his birthday, presuming that I hit my goal by his next birthday. I think that's a very cool idea.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    A perfect pair of designer jeans -- ones that are FAR too nice for me to let myself go again. Current/Elliot or Adriano Goldschmied, maybe? My butt is my favourite part of my in-shape body (truly). So $200-$300ish jeans for me!

Or, clothing shopping at a place down in the States with a lot of outlet malls (something we don't really have here). That way I can have fun and maybe get the designer jeans for a lot less :).
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    It surprises me that there are not more responses including a celebration meal or party. I have such a long way to go that I have not thought about what I will do to celebrate my accomplishment of actually getting there just yet.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    im gonna go to joes crab shack and eat my weight in crab legs and mussels then im getting DESSERT the smores dessert......

then ill probably go work out because ill feel bad lol
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Pullin the plug (stopping birth control). And in all honesty, its happening at a certain point next year whether Im there or not. Ive lost 45 and thats better than I ever imagined.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    im gonna go to joes crab shack and eat my weight in crab legs and mussels then im getting DESSERT the smores dessert......

then ill probably go work out because ill feel bad lol

HAHA!!!! Love this!!! I may have to do this as well. :P
  • velmaisvelma
    velmaisvelma Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I will eat a REAL hamburger and spicy fries.
    Go to the gym.
    Buy a whole new wardrobe
    Have four tats reworked because I was young, stupid and had friends that could build their own homemade tattoo guns and I had available skin.

I WILL go out somewhere and be dressed in something that makes me feel sexy, not frumpy.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    DH and I are renewing our vows in April for our 10 year anniversary. I'm already about 20 pounds less than I was when we got married, but still have about 15 - 20 to go to goal. I think I'll be there by sometime in January, so that gives me a few months to find an amazing gown for the ceremony.
  • runninpal
    Options
    I plan on buying now cloths. A tattoo is in order as well.
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    seems that the tattoo parlors will be busy. LOL
  • LucilleHighball
    LucilleHighball Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    A beautiful vintage dress. They generally don't come in larger sizes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!