What do you think of my food diary

Options

Replies

• jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I read back a little futher, and I noticed that you eat a lot of the same foods every single day. That would make me crazy. Do you not appreciate variety?

I sometimes mix it up it just depends if I am in that mood. Sometimes it's just my go to stuff if I am busy that day or I am craving it.
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I for one think it looks fantastic! The only thing I would do different is cut back a bit on carbs and dairy, but that is just me. Do what works for YOU.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    You eat food and log it. Congrats. Welcome to MFP. Guess what....we all do that too!
    hahah. you sir are very rude.
    Yeah, no kidding. I wonder if this "food logging" feature of this site is even real.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Just out of interest, what does your circuit training consist of?
  • jdavis193
    Options

I do Les Mills Pump 3x a week with 2days of cardio
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You could probably use more protein in your diet.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    You could probably use more protein in your diet.

Some people here are so mean...and rude.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I prefer mine - more food, protein and ice-cream.
  • jdavis193
    Options
    I prefer mine - more food, protein and ice-cream.

Ha! I had a splurge day Thursday it was my bday! Usually I have a splurge meal once a week! I am really full with 1300 cals but if I am really hungry I will eat more!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I don't think you eat enough protein. You hit your goal, but IMO the goal is too low.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I don't think you eat enough protein. You hit your goal, but IMO the goal is too low.

Why are you being so judgmental? She didn't ask for your opinion, she just wanted to know what you thought.

I think you're diary looks lovely, dear. The little gold lock and the plaid cover are darling.
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Do you have kidney issues? If not your protein seems a little low to me.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

When will the rude hateful meanness (hateful mean rudeness? mean rude hatefulness?) end???

C'mon, people. Enough is enough. Let's take the lead of the fine example of others who have posted their true opinions that everything looks great and use it as a model for all future responses.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I do drink a gallon of water every day I just don't log it.

I pee two gallons every day. I don't log it either.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

I do Les Mills Pump 3x a week with 2days of cardio

I don't know exactly what les mills is, but if it is a decent strength routine you need to increase your protein and probably your calories if you want to tone up.

You don't have much to lose so if you are eating too little you will be burning lbm when you want to be building it!
  • jdavis193
    Options

No I don't and I know I am low! Some days I do have high protein! I
    Am not a big meat eater! I try to avoid it, besides tuna! I'm not vegetarian or anything!
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I really don't see why you guys are reacting this way. Ok, she snacks a lot but she explained its her idea of small portions 5 meals a day. If she's wrong with it, explain it in the way she understood. I personally don't understand what's o funny bout her diary, it seems ok to me. Please explain it, so she understands it. And others understand it too and wouldn't repeat her mistakes v

No need to attack her or make fun of her.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I always make the o_O face when I see such low-calorie meals, but a ton of snacks. Why not just have more filling, nutrient-dense whole meals? Just curious.

There is nothing wrong with how I arrange the calories as long as it keeps me full, which it does. :) I have 5 meals a day breakfast snack lunch snack and dinner.

Wow if she doesn't like your snacks she surely won't like mine as yours are better than mine lol.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

When will the rude hateful meanness (hateful mean rudeness? mean rude hatefulness?) end???

C'mon, people. Enough is enough. Let's take the lead of the fine example of others who have posted their true opinions that everything looks great and use it as a model for all future responses.

notSureIfsrs.jpeg
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I heart MFP