Do ya'll enter in your weight?

Options
124»

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Only on Friday morning - and every Friday morning - no matter if it is up or down. (today it is up :mad: )
  • kikiriedle
    kikiriedle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    belladonna786 love the profile picture of the pin-up gal.

I usually weigh every friday morning before breakfast and in the same type of clothing. I usually log both my ups and downs the only time i tend not to log is my TOM because it makes me feel worse and I know that its not accurate. lol
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Only when I lose. I haven't gained weight, but the scale number will go up because of water so I won't bother tracking that.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every day, or every two days, but I don't like to enter when I've gained. It's been almost two weeks when I hit 242 - and I haven't got back to that yet! It just p!sses me off too much. I'll enter when I've finally got back down, or under.

I guess there's some kind of mental block I have.
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    Both gains and losses are entered for me. I figure I should be honest with myself and it motivates me to not backslide and gain weight.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I do :)
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Only when I lose, and only the 2nd day of the loss.
    When I get close to goal I expect to log if I go over 1Kg either way
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i enter it in once a week, regardless of whether i lose, gain or maintain.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I enter every weight -- I always weigh myself at the gym and the pool, and enter each number. I'm more concerned about the trend line, not the individual numbers.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I only record the losses because I don't have a home scale and most days when I weigh its after all three meals so I don't think its accurate. I am at the gym Saturday after only having yogurt and I trust that number so I use it as my offical weigh in day.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm new to myfitnesspal, so as a motivator to myself (and to help me get over a very serious fear of the scale) I'm weighing every day and recording every day for a week or two before I switch to weekly weigh-ins (with an intention to continue logging, gain or loss).

So far it has been a loss every day. I'm not sure how I will feel recording the inevitable small gain on one of my daily weighs (fluctuations being what they are), but the intention is to record it.

One week in and 5ish pounds down!