My body feels so strange

Options
13»

Replies

• FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    RIB BONES....what the heck? I was shocked. (And pleasantly...very happy!)
  • daringstoic
    Options
    I do the same thing. It's so strange to feel muscles and bones in places that have always been blobby chunks of fat. I also enjoy actually seeing a feminine curve on my hips when I lay on my side. My gut is still pretty huge, but I love these small victories.
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    soo funny! I do this too.
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I also touch myself at night

Why wait for night?
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    i find myself rubbing my chest a lot... feels different without the man boobs... hell i am resisting rubbing right now as i type this
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing. More with my stomach - I never used to touch my own stomach...and I definitely never let others touch my stomach. Now I lay in bed and I do touch my stomach and hips. Its an awesome moment though.
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I touch my stomach and arms all the time - they feel sooooooo different.
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Yup...me too! The first time I felt my rib bone sticking out I laid there all night running my hands over it. Then my hip bone, and all sorts of weird shapes appearing in other places. I've also noticed (I'm old, so my skin isn't elastic like you young'n's) lots of spare skin, and it's a running joke in my house that I can fold my a** in half ;)
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Ribs for me, too! :smooched:
  • FORAPURPOSE
    FORAPURPOSE Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!! I have been doing the same thing.... but what I really love is that when I look in the mirror I can really say that I see some changes........the mirror does not lie.......... I love this I see my neck now where before did not have one.... My son told me once that I was like batman..... when robin called batman his whole body would turn... because he had no neck. Well that sure was a wake up call for me..... He can not tell me that now........
  • FORAPURPOSE
    FORAPURPOSE Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!! I have been doing the same thing.... but what I really love is that when I look in the mirror I can really say that I see some changes........the mirror does not lie.......... I love this I see my neck now where before did not have one.... My son told me once that I was like batman..... when robin called batman his whole body would turn... because he had no neck. Well that sure was a wake up call for me..... He can not tell me that now........
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    When I think about me I touch myself...I touch myself...I honestly do I touch myself..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!