Replies

• jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    too tired, don't have time, can't afford gym
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    There's no point in trying to lose weight because it will all just come back anyway
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    My way of thinking was that I was already married and my husband loves me no matter what size I am, so why bother.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I was so very guilty of the "asthma" excuse. When I finally started on my journey several months ago, I couldn't do 2 minutes on my elliptical, nor could I get through an entire 20 minute Jillian Michaels DVD. I stopped many times just short of passing out. But I pushed through it - with my rescue inhaler in my hand (and probably took it way too many times)! Now... I don't even need my maintenance inhaler :)

I didn't think there would be so many replies to this thread. Thank you everyone!! If I were a decent writer, I'd share my report when it was complete lol.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I won't exercise if it's raining. ...long story how that habit started. Lol.

Haha, I never get to read your posts because I'm too busy staring at your tattoo; Way to distract the other members :tongue:
  • goldair23
    Options
    My main excuse is probably the lamest one out there, but it's normally because I'm either too self-concious/don't feel like I look very good that day and obviously don't want to wear makeup to the gym.. x
  • blueeyes082
    Options
    Its my time of month
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    SABOTAGE! lol
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    bad day so deserve a rest/food splurge, PERIOD, I'm not seeing results ect
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Exercise.... If I have make up on, and my hair is done... I don't want to get sweaty and have to take a shower -- so then I say no to working out.

Eating healthy... I sometimes tell myself I don't want to waste a certain food/left overs... so I put off eating healthy, and eat junk in the house.

damn me too for the 1st part
    but I try to do my girly things (hairdresser/pedi....) AFTER going to, lets say, the ocean !
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I was going to work out tonight, but I spent all my time posting in the MFP forums.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Too drunk to care?