Insanity

Options
13»

Replies

• jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hi All, did the first workout last night, had to take a few rests near the end and struggled with the push ups.

Does anyone know if you can move your rest days around?? Basically I have limited space and the workouts are making the whole house shake! So I don't really want to get up at 5am and wake everyone up...but if I have plans in the week can I just have my rest day when I do something?

Anyone else have this problem? I'm worried I'm not giving it my all because I'm working out in a small space!

I move my rest days/recovery days around if I have to. My rest day now is Thursday so basically I do the 2nd half of the week first, then the first half second.

I don't need *that* much room. I do it in my office during my lunch breaks.
  • edixon908
    edixon908 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am in week 6 of 9. Its definitely intense but I am enjoying it. Add me if you'd like.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday (11/19) and love it already! Can't wait to see the results, add if you wish!
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I just started the second month of INSANITY after the "rest" week. I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm easily annoyed by fitness professionals but I actually like Shaun T a lot. So far I haven't missed a day and on Sundays (the rest day), I usually go on a long run because I'm still trying to train for some upcoming races. So it's all a bit grueling, but I'm loving the results and that definitely keeps me motivated.
  • Divamc
    Divamc Posts: 21
    Options
    I've started and restarted insanity so many times I'm embarrassed to say. I managed to get to the rest week once, but was so freaked out about month 2 that I gave up. I restarted this week and I am motivated to finish it this time. I have found that it is essential to have a recovery formula. The first time I attempted, I was so sore the first few days that I couldn't lift my arms to comb my hair. I'm diabetic and on a budget, so I can't do shakeology. I found that Isopure does the trick. No more soreness, next to no carbs, and it's cheaper than shakeology. I've also found that doing the workout first thing in the morning helps me get down my 8 glasses of water through the day. Good luck everyone
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I just started the second month of INSANITY after the "rest" week. I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm easily annoyed by fitness professionals but I actually like Shaun T a lot. So far I haven't missed a day and on Sundays (the rest day), I usually go on a long run because I'm still trying to train for some upcoming races. So it's all a bit grueling, but I'm loving the results and that definitely keeps me motivated.

what results have you seen?