3 Day Diet, Lose 10 lbs

Options

Replies

• nikki2193
    Options
    im in the military i had to lose 26 lbs in 2 week it works even when u eat regular for 4 days its not what you eat on the 4days off its your portion control during ur 4 days off....it does work .. you have to follow the directions !
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    im in the military i had to lose 26 lbs in 2 week it works even when u eat regular for 4 days its not what you eat on the 4days off its your portion control during ur 4 days off....it does work .. you have to follow the directions !

No one in the military eats that. They'd fall over the first half hour of PT if they ate like this. I know plenty of soldiers and this does not describe a military diet in the least.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    sounds stupid and arbitrary.
    want to lose weight sustainably? try a calorie deficit.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    A whole cup of cottage cheese, just by itself, in one sitting, sounds f***ing disgusting.

I would eat an entire container. I love the hell out of cottage cheese.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    YUCK.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    33110506_1131.jpg
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Wizardry_zps971f1071.gif
  • Pamelasuccess
    Pamelasuccess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It does absolutely works!!!!
  • rachelleighwiggins
    Options
    I have done this diet and it works like a charm
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    The only way to lose 10lbs in 3 days is to have the violent stomach flu

oh oh I have a better idea..raises hand and waives it around....Put some chicken in the fridge for about two weeks and then eat it...you will get some serious food poisoning and drop about 15 pounds...

In all seriousness, all this "diet" is, is severe calorie restriction. You can do the same thing with MFP and cut 500 calories a day ...and all you are going to lose in three days is water weight anyway..
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Just because you people don't know how to eat healthy outside of a strict diet doesn't mean this doesn't work! These are great for jump starting a weight loss and healthy eating. I think what she means is you can loose UP to 10 lbs in 3 days. No number of weight loss is definite since we are all different. I did the cabbage soup diet, lost 8 lbs in 7 days. unfortunately i ate like crap the week after because of halloween and gained it back. That doesn't mean the diet is a failure, means my body was used to healthy eating and then BOOM sugar from all angles! After i seen that gain i sworn off bad eating and went back to healthy eating, and guess what? It all came off again within that very next weigh in! So it's not the diet that doesn't work, you just can't handle healthy eating outside of it, and so it's your unhealthy decisions that doesn't work!

BOOM - water weight loss and then regain ..the cycle continues...
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Faster is NOT better. Just don't even try.... healthy weight loss is done by proper diet and exercise.
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I remember my mom did that diet when I was a kid! I tried doing it with her but I think I only ate the ice cream! :) It sounds ok just concerned it would be hard to stick to and you may gain the weight back once you start eating regular foods.

Yes, I think my mom did that diet when I was a kid, too. It just looked too familiar. Don't think it really worked for her. She also used some diet that called for beets...yuck.
  • awesomek001
    awesomek001 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    once you starting eating regularly again, you'll put back on what ever you've lost. Short term isn't the way to go, IMO. You can't sustain it and you'll end up just frustrating yourself
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    wait, i don't see the part where you ingest the tapeworms...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    wait, i don't see the part where you ingest the tapeworms...

that is on day seven...
  • evelynfarmer
    evelynfarmer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    There is a group on facebook for the 3-day diet. They lose about 3-4 lbs in the 3 days and then take 4 days off and eat regular. I feel the weight they lost could of been lost by regular exercise and healthy eating rather than this which kinda starves yourself. It sounds tempting and I was thinking about trying it, but I'd rather continue to live everyday for a LIFESTYLE change instead of fad dieting.
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    its exactly what it says 3 day diet... YOu may lose in those days, but guess what comes right back after... dont do it.

just do what you know works.. eat right and work out.

it didnt get put on in 3 days.. why would it come off in 3
  • ramohr3
    ramohr3 Posts: 4
    Options
    I havent ever tried it but I can
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mezz3i50p21rxntvyo1_500.gif