STARBUCKS!

Options
13»

Replies

• katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    My new fav is the sugar-free cinnamon with soy. I don't usually go to Starbucks, though, but to a little coffee wagon on my way to work. The owner is the nicest lady in the world, so I like to support her.
  • mrskristymiller
    mrskristymiller Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    BUMP :)
  • VitVit18
    VitVit18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I had a mocha a couple of weeks ago for the first time in at least a year, and holy crap, it felt like instant diabetes!

I stick to my rotation of non-fat gingerbread lattes, non-fat vanilla lattes, bold with milk, black tea lemonades and some random green drink that my favourite guy at Starbucks makes me (soooo delish, awesome energy boost, and there's no caffeine and no cream in it! I don't exactly know what it is though... he's always making new stuff and getting my sister and I to try it)
  • Madholm
    Madholm Posts: 167
    Options
    If you need all that crap in your coffee to enjoy it... maybe coffee isn't for you. Just go buy yourself a slice of cake or pie instead because that's essentially what you are drinking. I also hate fourbucks with a passion. Find a good local coffee shop and give them your business instead.
  • weloveourboys
    weloveourboys Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I always use either soy or skim milk, and always half sweet, which means half the amount of syrup, as I find regular just way too sweet. I never use skinny syrups as I don't do artificial sweeteners. I can always taste fake sugar, and I hate that taste. I don't usually add whip, to any of my drinks, unless I order a hot chocolate.
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm lucky that I hate girly coffee.

Me too! I am a 4 shots over ice girl....Love Starbucks but never get the foofy stuff.
  • keenesmom
    keenesmom Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Oh Starbucks is my weakness, especially during this season. I tend to just hold the whip cream. I can't stand to drink any of the modified "Skinny" versions. They taste like poison to me :( *whines*

I'm with you on this one. I don't care for the "skinny" anythings. I'm totally against artificial sweetners of any kind. I just order the full version without the whip and I have them use non-fat milk in the smallest size available and work it into my calories for the day. I also don't drink one every day of the week...it's a special treat.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I love this! I get these on occasion:

tall nonfat gingerbread latte, no whip - 150 cals
    tall skinny peppermint mocha - 100 cals
    tall nonfat salted caramel mocha, no whip - 220 cals (when I need something rich and chocolatey)

I used to love the eggnog latte but it's really up there. 350 cals for a tall nonfat. Maybe I'll get one or two this year, but there's no need to get them at least twice a week like I used to!
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Joy tea... really good...
  • raichhype
    raichhype Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm not a starbucks fan :o

But when I have christmas coffee from costa I have the small Gingerbread Latte with Soya Milk and 1 sugar which adds up to 157 calories <3:)
  • like_milk
    like_milk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I know this isn't helpful but I no longer live in a town with a starbucks, so it's easy to avoid the temptation!
  • hello_momo
    hello_momo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • Momma1213
    Options
    Tall soy gingerbread latte everyone once in a while. Otherwise a tall soy chai. I love the egg nog lattes but refuse the calories so I won't drink them anymore.
  • mejiapatty
    Options
    My number one weakness!
    Caramel Burlee latte is the best in my opinion. I get teh grande non fat no whipped 310 cal.
  • ang3h
    ang3h Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Gingerbread and caramel brulee frappuccinos.. yumm. I get a tall and skip the whipped cream and enjoy :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm not that keen on Starbucks, but I do like the xmas toffee nut latte (skinny of course, and tall). I live in the UK and we have Costa and Caffe Nero which are similar, but better. Caffe Nero is the best, its coffee is actually strong! I find the lattes in Starbucks don't actually taste of coffee.

Nero do an amaretto latte and a praline latte which are nice.

I try to limit myself to a latte once a week and have an americano the rest of the time!
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Grande Americano with hazelnut and cream weighing in at only 35 calories is my favorite. But I did try Carmel Brûlée Latte and it was Great! But it weighed in at 430 calories :-/
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I try the Skinny versions, a tall skinny mochas only 110 calories