Do you have a cheat day?

Options
124»

Replies

• dj8052
    dj8052 Posts: 15
    Options
    This is a controversial subject to answer. A cheat meal is really the more logical way to go about it. A cheat day you are going to just add up alot of unsensible choices more than likely. A cheat day might push your results back 2-3 days to recover, as a cheat meal maybe 1 day. If you have 4 cheat days a month, you are looking at 8 days back plus all the days you don't exercise. Most people here have a job like me and don't workout 7 days a week like the pros. So add the days you don't exercise plus the cheat days, you are looking at half the month of no progress and half the year of looking the same as you did the day before. Have 2 cheat meals a week to have something to break the monotony of your strict diet and celebrate your personal goal. Try to remember to adjust your calories based on your goal for that special meal. Hope this helps and good luck everybody.
  • mwaid
    mwaid Posts: 19
    Options
    fridays are usually my only cheat day because it's the end of a long work week. But I do cheat more during specific times such as when I get sick. I have a cold right now and the only thing I can taste is sweet stuff. So I cheat now, but in moderation. I usually drink one dr. pepper when I need something sweet. I've always thought that depriving yourself only means that you end up shaming yourself when you do eat those certain foods. So keep doing wht you're doing! You look great anyways!