1 year ago today

Options
13»

Replies

• TanRobins
    Options
    No matter how much we need to loose individually, you are truely an inspiration!! Way to go, keep it up!
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    Congratulations! You are looking great and I'll bet you are feeling much better too! Thanks for sharing!
  • Nanpoodle
    Nanpoodle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :happy: BRAVO many times! I am so very happy for you. Eating and living healthy really does become contagious with those around us so also, BRAVO on motivating your family. Have a great February! Nanpoodle
  • gennyvieve
    Options
    that's just awesome!!!! big huge congrats to you!!!!! :)
  • sportsqueen32
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations on such tremendous results. You are an inspiration to us all here and I wish you many more pounds of weight loss. :bigsmile:
  • ktrab
    ktrab Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! That is awesome!!!! What a great thing you have done for yourself and your family! Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more pictures of you even smaller!!! Thanks so much for sharing your journey and giving me encouragement!
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Your path to a healthier you is inspiring to us all, thanks for sharing...keep up the GREAT Job:smile:

Laura
  • kbarker65
    kbarker65 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Very encouraging. You are amazing. Thanks for sharing.
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference a year can make! You really look GREAT and you've got to feel so much lighter on your feet. I pick up my 31 pound son and think, WOW! I was carrying around almost this much extra weight every day! No wonder my feet hurt! :noway:

I am so THRILLED for you and now YOU have become the inspiration for others. We have one life and one body while we are on this earth. I'm SO happy for you that you are taking control of you life so you can be healthy and truly enjoy the body God gave you. What a great influence you've been on your family too!! You nailed it when you said "lifestyle change" not a "diet". You've learned not to let the "junk" days get you down, that we ALL have them and how to get back on track and KEEP GOING! :bigsmile: SOOOOO Proud of you!!!!:wink: Congratulations!!

Susan
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • polyesterchesters
    polyesterchesters Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful. Thank you for your inspiring story. Keep up the hard work!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Amazing job - congratulations!!!
  • CameraShy
    Options
    What an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your success story.
  • aimeemills
    Options
    You look amazing well done. Keep up the good work, I hope to join you in a years time too.
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and such an inspiration to your family and to us!
    I think you have a fantastic attitude that will benefit yourself and others.
    One of the biggest lessons I have learned in my journey is accountability and to view this as a lifestyle not a diet.
    Congrats on your current and future success!
  • brendar
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You are doing amazing and you are an inspiration to soo many others! Don't give up hope that you can reach your next goal. I have just banked my first month, and look forward to the moment when I look back an entire year, as you have done, and marvel at the wonderful results of all the hard work. Cheers to you!!! :drinker:
  • teb1215
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You are an inspiration. Keep up the fantastic work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!