Options

Replies

• lqtransformation130
    Options
    5'9 goal weight 200lbs
  • chrtyA
    chrtyA Posts: 39
    Options
    I am same as you my skinny/toned/healthy weight is 155 pounds at 5'9. Right now I am at 179 so got some work to do. I had twins and they did a bit of a number on my body but I just want to be and feel healthy that is the most important thing!
  • Jgen62
    Jgen62 Posts: 66
    Options
    I am 5'9" and 185 would love to be 145. Been having a hard time trying to figure out what calories to eat to lose. Been gaining and losing the same 4 pounds.
  • chrtyA
    chrtyA Posts: 39
    Options
    What is the best to tell your frame size? I would consider myself medium frame. I once heard that you take your thumb and middle finger and wrap around your other wrist - if it touches you are medium frame, if it doesn't touch you are large, if it overlaps small... wonder if there is any truth to that.

Then that puts me between a medium build and large build. My fingers almost touch, if I stretch them out more then they touch so then I guess a larger medium build.

Anyone know of a different way to calculate "bone frame" Size?
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and large framed. My end goal weight is 165 lbs, when I get there I might change my mind depending on how my body respones to losing the weight. I will always be apple shaped I just want a lot less of it.
  • soulsunbounded
    soulsunbounded Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't know my frame size XD Medium or small.

I'm 5"4', last weigh in at 144.2lbs, and my goal is 130lbs. It's hard D:

Edit: Well, I just noticed this was addressed to the vertically elite. Sorry. I don't belong here XD
  • al_marsh
    Options
    hey! i've been at this about two weeks now, and thats longer than i have ever lasted before! so i'm really hoping i can stick with it this time!!
    i'm 5'9 and am hoping to lose about 100 lbs over the next year or so.. making my goal wait 170ish. i'm a big girl, but i believe i can do it, i've been hitting the gym every day and eating under my recommended calories!

they say it take 4 weeks for you to notice a difference, 8 weeks for your friends and family and 12 weeks for the rest of the world.
  • jlr316
    jlr316 Posts: 21
    Options
    5'9ish...goal weight 130-135; whenever I drop below 130 people start talking because I look very gaunt and frail.
  • christyjo37
    Options
    6' with 155 as my goal, currently at 165
  • stacybrs
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my current weight is 160, but I want to get down to 120-125.
  • BrightonBelle
    BrightonBelle Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"8 and aiming to get back to 145-150. I'm currently 165.
  • Susanthecatwhisperer
    Options
    I'm also 5'9", and my goal weight is 150. I'm currently 163. I'm getting there, slowly!
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend. :flowerforyou:
  • Shelliex22x
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and my goal at the moment is 170lbs and go from there, see how I feel once I reach that goal first lol
  • faeriewings1
    faeriewings1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and I would like to be 155lb
  • Neeser926
    Neeser926 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Six feet tall, large frame. Goal is 185.
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10 and my weight loss goal is 170.

^^^ Same here! I've got about 25lbs more to go! =)
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    hey! i've been at this about two weeks now, and thats longer than i have ever lasted before! so i'm really hoping i can stick with it this time!!
    i'm 5'9 and am hoping to lose about 100 lbs over the next year or so.. making my goal wait 170ish. i'm a big girl, but i believe i can do it, i've been hitting the gym every day and eating under my recommended calories!

they say it take 4 weeks for you to notice a difference, 8 weeks for your friends and family and 12 weeks for the rest of the world.

You can definitely do it! I'm down 103lbs in just about a year. Just stick with it and you'll get there! :flowerforyou:
  • oceangirl37
    oceangirl37 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"10 and my goal weight is between 175-170 lbs. I'm 191 right now. Started at 205 lbs.
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    5'9", goal of 160-165, but honestly I'm not sure I'll get that low since I tend to pack on muscle pretty easily. I'm happy with being heavier and muscly though!
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    5'8