What did you eat for dinner????

Options
I had roasted pork loin with rosemary and lemon, pumpkin puree with cinnamon and sauteed brussels sprouts with pancetta and caramelized onions. What did you have? :D (Having trouble resizing the pic, but the star of the show was the brussels sprouts anyway, so I guess it'll be OK. LOL)

100_9068-1.jpg

Replies

• slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    *drools* do you have any leftovers I could eat?
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I'm going out to dinner with my husband. I've been looking at the restaurants menu, but I haven't decided yet.
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    that looks delicious! Hubby and I went out to eat. I was going to have a big salad, but then I saw that they had a veggie bean burger on the menu. calories for that seemed good. It came on an onion roll, but I only ate the bottom half. It had a slice of melted cheddar and some kind of pepper aoili (mayo), pickle, and I got a salad instead of fries, then ate my husband's salad too. Was GREAT and my calories fit perfectly.

I also had 3 big unsweetened ice teas and a decaf coffee. :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    A giant brownie cookie from Potbelly's. =) ...maybe I'll try to eat a better dinner later.
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Chicken marsala and steamed carrots(: Then I made some hot chocolate and watched Star Trek xD good night haha
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Haven't eaten yet but am cooking some oven fried chicken and veggies and something out of the Yonana for dessert.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    hmmm, love the sprouts...this from a former sprout hater (although I still don't like them boiled)

sorry; I had salad for dinner.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i have not had dinner yet, i eat when i get home from work (i get off at 9m)
    i will be having leftovers because that is super easy, which was baked ziti with part skim ricotta and mozzarella with spinach and a salad, i may throw some meatless chicken strips on there for protein
  • kandilynn03
    kandilynn03 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm cooking right now. I'm having pork chops, mashed potatoes and cauliflower, and a salad.
  • slobkitten
    Options
    I had scrambled eggs and toast because I had a bit of a bad day and had a kebab for lunch so had a lighter dinner. I remained under my calories though so one day won't hurt :)

I was also working from 9-5 cleaning a very messy office so I think I'll get away with this one ;)
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Grilled top sirloin, brown rice and two veggie patties topped with salsa
  • skinnyforhi
    skinnyforhi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat linguine tossed with wilted spinach, chopped steamed asparagus, chopped roasted red pepper, shredded pecorino romano cheese, and half a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. I need my pasta when it gets chilly!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    yum pork loin. I've been meaning to make some. I made some pamesan shake 'n bake chicken, some cheesy potatoes (I'm addicted) with some broccoli and a salad. The usual.
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Homemade flatbread with homemade turkey sausage..fresh grated parmesan.. and portabella mushrooms on top...
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Bourbon chicken and broccoli over shirataki noodles.
  • Eeshley
    Eeshley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had a frosty from Wendy's.. In my defence I just got my wisdom teeth out haha
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    Baked chicken wings and one of those Green Giant steamable packs w/ the barley in it. And wine :) It was delicious!
  • Teachinjen
    Teachinjen Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Poblano Chile stuffed with rice, veggies, and adobe steak.......topped with a little cheese.....>DELISH!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I had steamed salmon, grilled asparagus, a pear and some figs
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    17nov9.jpg

Baked Shrimp with eel sauce over brown rice