What did you eat for dinner????

Options

Replies

• skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Cheesesteak with mushrooms and banana peppers.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Brussels sprouts taste like disappointment and hatred.
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    homemade chiles rellenos with brown rice and a delicious spicy tomato sauce!

no pictures but this is the recipe I loosely followed...
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/real-chiles-rellenos/detail.aspx

No the healthiest thing in the world ( a pepper stuffed with cheese and then fried) but oh so delicious. Luckily the time consuming prep work keeps me from making them too often :tongue:
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    filet mignon with sauteed mushrooms, onions and zucchini with a greek salad (feta, cucumber, tomato, my moms canned beets)
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options

These brussels sprouts, my dear, absolutely do not. They are sauteed in bacon drippings. I mean... hello. :) For the rest of you, sounds like everyone ate well tonight! And to the poster who had her wisdom teeth out, I hope you're feeling well! :)
  • kjfeathers
    Options
    Well, good question. I have learned that if I Am starving...and sit right by the kitchen door, like I did tonight...I was going to have a real hard time. I am just a hair over 3 week after bypass surgery so I am unable to eat what you all are eating. I opted for mashed potatoes, meatloaf and gravy. I just learned that the gravy helps it go down easier and little stomach pain afterwards. So that is what I had even though all the luscious goodies coming from the kitchen was a killer. After I ate about 1/4 cup of nibbles...I no longer felt sad about all the goodness that passed by me on the waitress cart. I great new restaurant we just found called "Ranch House" Restaurant in Duncannon, PA. WONDERFUL GREAT!!! Will go there again!
  • kjfeathers
    Options
    those sprouts looks beautiful! I think the other thing is Salmon...oooks awesome!
  • kjfeathers
    Options
    Capri, I see you lost 80 pounds..HOW did you do it?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

These brussels sprouts, my dear, absolutely do not. They are sauteed in bacon drippings. I mean... hello. :) For the rest of you, sounds like everyone ate well tonight! And to the poster who had her wisdom teeth out, I hope you're feeling well! :)

Okay. I will believe you.
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Pasta, broccoli, and cow heart.
  • zosia141
    zosia141 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Lemon pepper chicken, broccoli, brown rice and roster carrots. A glass of cab.
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    A Maxwell Polish and rib tips
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I had potstickers for about 400 calories.
  • shanayj88
    Options
    Does anyone here live in houston?
  • Eeshley
    Eeshley Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Thank you! I'm slowly but surely recovering.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Homemade herb and rice soup, with peas and tortellini.
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I don't normally like brussel sprouts, but those look yummy!!!!

We are having moose meatloaf, sweet potato, and oven roasted veggies.
  • tebcolorado
    Options
    Chipotle chicken salad bowl with lots of romaine, brown rice, veggies, mild salsa and guac. Heaven!
  • CrazyCatLadylovescats
    Options
    I had chicken Parmesan with tomato sauce and a side of eggplant, also covered with sauce. I had some baked cauliflower and broccoli with it.