NSV: My driver's license weight is WRONG

Options
2»

Replies

• weightnomore33
    weightnomore33 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Like most people, I lied about my weight on my driver's license. I was about 225 when it was renewed, and kept it at 200.

A few weeks ago, it was right--I was down 52 pounds and exactly 200 pounds.

As of yesterday, it's now wrong again--I weighed in at 198.

Happy dance time :-)
  • weightnomore33
    weightnomore33 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My is wrong too but no happy dance is in order. It will be... In the meantime, enjoy your happy dance you deserve it.
  • JessMySize
    Options
    LOL, Similar story. On my permit, I lied and put '185' instead of.. 190-something, I'm 185 now, hehe. :)
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel wonderful?! In my DL I weighed 320 but said my weight was 265 and now I'm 253. :)
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hey, you prompted me to check my license...and can I join your club because mine is wrong too, which is wierd because I don't remember marking my weight down as 60 pounds lighter then what I was when I applied for it...cough cough. But now I am actually lighter then the lying weight, I already feel more virtuous hahaha.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    fantastic well done
  • clarecorrus
    Options
    oh my god!! You guys have your weight on your driving liceneses? cor, we don't here in England..... yikes.. that would be embarrassing...
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    mine is wrong too! im 85lbs lighter than the weight on my drivers licence...

when i get carded at the liquior store i usually get a strange look or a "wow, you've lost a lot of weight!"...

i dont mind that its wrong...reminds me of how far ive come!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!