P90X Successful at 54 yrs (women)

Options

Replies

• xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Well, now I'm sold on it. Thanks and congrats on a job well done!
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Smokin hot!!! You look fantastic! It's a great program, but it takes you to make it work. Congratulations!
  • Babsvii
    Babsvii Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats you accomplished a lot in 90 days, i too am a p90x junkie! love love love the workouts and it has done amazing things for me!
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations!! I'm 2 weeks away from finishing the program and I know the effort you've put into it and you got greatly rewarded!!
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!! Damn girl!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    amazing job ! :)
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    OMG amazing!!!
  • HausOfTina
    Options
    holy CRAP
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I'm so so blown away...Wowwwwww
  • kwirky1
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 & I've lost 100 lbs so far. I'm at 213 now. I've done a couple Jillian Michaels DVD's. Do you think it's possible for me to do this?
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm sold!
    You're truly inspiring and your story is just what I needed to ready this morning to get my butt in gear! Thank you so much!!
  • intotennis
    intotennis Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What type of eating plan did you follow while doing it? Did you do the one that comes with the dvds, or something different?

Hi there,

I followed the Phase one "Fat Shredder" for apprx 2/3 of the program then switched to Phase two "Energy Booster"; I needed more complex carbs to keep my energy level up.

Thank you for all the compliments, I Love P90X; the program works and if I can do it any one can! :smile:
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!
  • intotennis
    intotennis Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 & I've lost 100 lbs so far. I'm at 213 now. I've done a couple Jillian Michaels DVD's. Do you think it's possible for me to do this?

Absolutely!!!!

The program works! Every DVD shows 4 different ways of doing an exercise; they show different levels so you can modify everyone.

Please feel free to "friend me" if you'd like to "talk" more. Have a great day!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I see why everyone is saying WOW you look great and I'm even more inspired because your my age. Actually a year old. You've done an awesome job with P90X.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Bravo!!!! This is amazing, congrats to you!:flowerforyou:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I'm moving on to p90x in March after I complete my 20 weeks of CLX/TF. I can't wait : )
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    LOVE it!! I am two weeks out from finishing this round... your results are stellar!

Bravo!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    All I could think of when I looked at your picture was "I am woman, hear me roar!" I hope I can look half as good as you when I turn 50 (who am I kidding, when I turn 40).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!