How do YOU satisfy your sweet tooth!

Options
124»

Replies

• momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Natural applesauce mixed with blueberries and a bit of splenda. Filling and oh so good.
  • momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate pretty much every day. I love Baby Ruths so I keep a small bag of the fun size in my cupboard. When I want one, I have one instead of scarfing a whole regular bar of chocolate.

I also discovered these little bite size frozen cheesecake squares. I leave a few in my fridge and when I want one...wait for it.....I eat it!! And they're only like 70 cals. Satisfies a craving for dessert without eating a whole slice of cheesecake.

"like"
  • Nalazirk
    Options
    I have a cheat day... and i usually will nail some Ben&Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie... I'm good for a week after that.:smile:
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    protein bars
  • SkinnyFattoo
    Options
    I have no control...if I eat one of anything sweet, I want ALL of it! I am better off sticking with fruit and applesauce.
  • SHHitsKaty
    Options
    Skinny Cow Ice cream and treats and also Special K Pastry Crisps!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'll eat a handful of mini marshmallows. Does the trick. Or I'll have a cup of hot cocoa
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt works best for me. I tend to put some in the freezer as well and pretend it's ice cream. Never thought I'd want to choose it as dessert instead of chocolate, but that's what I've been having despite the Cadbury in the cupboard o.O

It's fine to do everything in moderation though. For pretty much most of my weight loss journey I was eating junky food at least once a day. Then again, I was in catered accomodation so eating became a matter of choosing the lesser of the available evils and being careful with the calories.

Marshmallows are pretty good for the old sweet tooth as well, as is melting a couple squares of dark chocolate and drizzling it over fruit. There are also some lower-calorie hot chocolate powders on the market.