Girls only

Options
RyanWilson1993
RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
What are some things that really attracts you to a guy? And what turns you off?

Replies

• fitnotskinnyxo
    fitnotskinnyxo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Humor, confidence, & respect for those around him. Smelling good and looking good is just a plus ;)
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Turn on - good sense of humor
    Turn off - someone with no empathy, or someone who is controlling
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    If we are talking other than looks I'd have to say humor, sarcasm, friendly debates but not to the point of argumentative. An all round good guy.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Attractions: a nice smile, a good listener, and a good sense of humour.

Turn-offs: someone who is critical, gossipy or judgemental
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    Oh and turn offs are someone who is mean just for the sake of it, a holier than thou attitude and doesn't care about appearance.
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Turn on- good sense of humor (cliched but so true), intelligence
    Turn off- smoking
  • VanillaBone
    VanillaBone Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Practical knowledge; confidence WITH competence. Someone who gets things done and isn't afraid of hard work.
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    turn offs : not respectful, mean spirited, angry, never smiles, no motivation, heartless, putting everyone down, excessive drinking/smoking, player

turn ons: being a great guy, wonderful sense of humour, kind, always smiling, motivated in many aspects of life and love, romantic, loving, sweet natured, strong, sensitive, shows emotion, protective, caring, fun, fun, fun, genuine and honest, truthful and has an open heart

that ought to do it lol
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    For me the first thing is scent - I love a man who smells good! my best guy friend is not the sexiest man alive looks wise, but he smells hella awesome - I'm sure he wears Issey miyake, and it really makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Turn off - try hards
  • MariaChele85
    MariaChele85 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    For me the first thing is scent - I love a man who smells good! my best guy friend is not the sexiest man alive looks wise, but he smells hella awesome - I'm sure he wears Issey miyake, and it really makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Turn off - try hards
    agree
  • lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Turn on: Job, education, manners, class, old-fashioned moral values, hard worker, helps little old ladies cross the street, loves cats.

Turn off: Smoking, tattoos, criminal record, drinker, saggy pants, piercings, disrespectful, no ambition, swearing, poor hygiene, and poor grammar.
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Attraction of course....a great sense of humor is very important, loyal, trustworthy, and overall a great personality!
  • AncientLullaby_
    Options
    manners attract me the MOST & INGNORANCE turns me off INSTANTLY
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Turn on: Job, education, manners, class, old-fashioned moral values, hard worker, helps little old ladies cross the street,

everything above plus good humor, kind, loving and beautiful eyes.

turn off: being rude, language, smoker and someone that puts himself first before others.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    lately?.. everything is a turn off :drinker:
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Turn on: Job, education, manners, class, old-fashioned moral values, hard worker, helps little old ladies cross the street, loves cats.

Turn off: Smoking, tattoos, criminal record, drinker, saggy pants, piercings, disrespectful, no ambition, swearing, poor hygiene, and poor grammar.

Wow maybe you should move to Pleasantville :laugh:
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Turn on- good sense of humor (cliched but so true), intelligence
    Turn off- smoking

smoking is so gross!
  • lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options

Wow maybe you should move to Pleasantville :laugh:

Pleasantville, Utah?
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    This is going to be different for everyone. Just be yourself ---everyone has a perfect partner (or two).
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Turn on - CONFIDENCE (but not douche cocky), Good sense of humor, Geek :P

Turn off - Having no goal/purpose in life, LAZINESS, Douche Canoe