THE FIRST THING YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHEN YOU HIT YOUR GOAL?

Options

Replies

• Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight and am stable, I'd like to pick up some new clothes (I've been buying stuff from Goodwill while I lose) and possibly a nice, flattering bathing suit.

Mee too, Goodwill has become my favorite place in the world, I have already bought stuff and donated it back because i undergrew it. It is the shrinking persons friend.
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Getting a hot bathing suit!! and change my goals from weight to physical achievements. Run a marathon, lift x amount of pounds, etc
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    cry. have a dance party. cry some more. tell people. cry again. GO SHOPPING.

I'm with you. My thought was laugh, cry, post, find someone to hug and cry some more. Eat my regular breakfast, then go shopping!
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    The first thing i'll do when i hit my goal is to have a photo shoot :) Wear all the cute dresses i've been dreaming :) And finally wear a two piece :):D

You should really do that! Get your make up and your hair done and wear something form fitting but tasteful. I love dresses. You should check out Forever 21. They're dresses are AMAZING! Maybe go out and get your goal dress:)
  • shinelikethesun
    Options

I'm with you. My thought was laugh, cry, post, find someone to hug and cry some more. Eat my regular breakfast, then go shopping!

Sounds like a plan! lol
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    Getting a hot bathing suit!! and change my goals from weight to physical achievements. Run a marathon, lift x amount of pounds, etc

Cool!
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight and am stable, I'd like to pick up some new clothes (I've been buying stuff from Goodwill while I lose) and possibly a nice, flattering bathing suit.

Mee too, Goodwill has become my favorite place in the world, I have already bought stuff and donated it back because i undergrew it. It is the shrinking persons friend.

Really? hmmm...I'll have to try that!
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    promised myself to get a tattoo of my dreams as a reward and then set a new goal

Exciting!!! Will it be your first tattoo? I have 3 already and now I'm working on my piercings.
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    I'm going to bake a small-sized, healthy cheesecake (baking cheesecake for the first time), model a bikini that I bought 1.5 years ago for the first time, & go get a haircut that I've been promising myself since I was 16. Very excited for all three :heart:

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
  • amandajam2012
    Options
    1) Do you happy dance
    2) Get a tattoo (cherry blossoms maybe) on my side/stomach. I've always thought that they look so sexy but I have never had the confidence in my body to go through with it, so hopefully when I get to my goal that will be my reward!!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options

This is exactly what I would do. lol!
  • AncientLullaby_
    Options
    promised myself to get a tattoo of my dreams as a reward and then set a new goal

Exciting!!! Will it be your first tattoo? I have 3 already and now I'm working on my piercings.

yes it will be my first tattoo and will get a bikini photo shoot with it ;)
  • RyanJS81
    RyanJS81 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My goal was when I lost 175 lb's however I have lost more since then. Went from 330lb's to 138lb's. First thing I did when I hit goal was went swimming with my kids for the first time ever! :)
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. Well id probably start walking around everywhere in a sports bra and spandex... ha just kidding! But i think that i will continue to set new goals! Yes i want to lose weight(fat), but fitness has become my new hobby that i want to maintain for life...But once im skinny, i might get a bob or something:)
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    Wait for the inevitable weight gain which always happens when I hit a goal, then go out for a nice steak dinner.

It only comes back if you let it! Remember your weight needs to be maintained! Your body needs consistant activity! you'll be fine:)
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    The first thing I will do when I hit my goal is get a makeover; haircut, makeup, new clothes, and shoes. I don't plan on changing my eating habits since that is, like others have already mentioned, now part of my lifestyle. I'll probably join an intramural soccer team, start skiing again, and set some other goals. I can't wait!
  • johnsjes
    johnsjes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm going to dance around the house laughing and then try on all my skinny clothes to see how good they look.
    Then I'll remind myself not to let all this hard work go down the drain.
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    Hmm.. Well id probably start walking around everywhere in a sports bra and spandex... ha just kidding! But i think that i will continue to set new goals! Yes i want to lose weight(fat), but fitness has become my new hobby that i want to maintain for life...But once im skinny, i might get a bob or something:)

LOL that's funny! That's great that you're going to still persue fitness! It's even greater when you form a love for it! Best wishes! And the bob would be really cute! (I'm a hair stylist).
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    Jump up and down for joy and then call all my friends and family that have been so supportive through this process to let them know that all of their help and patience have paid off. Can't wait!
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    I'm going to dance around the house laughing and then try on all my skinny clothes to see how good they look.
    Then I'll remind myself not to let all this hard work go down the drain.

YES! EXACTLY! BEST WISHES!