THE FIRST THING YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHEN YOU HIT YOUR GOAL?

Options

Replies

• phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Take sure a trip somewhere...Disney World maybe? Europe maybe. Perhaps Italy.
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    Go streaking. Everywhere. In fact. I may just become a nudist.

That's hilarious! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Schedule a photo-shoot. My hair will probably be down to my legs when I get to goal, and I definitely want a set of pictures with my fairy tale hair. I cut back last time I got there because I didn't want a set of photos of big fat me.
  • Rho_Ro
    Rho_Ro Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I would like to know what is the VERY first thing you are going to do when you reach your goal!

Leap off the scales and tell my husband and grab a big, big hug!! Then I'll probably do a bit of a jig in the kitchen and when I'm finally breathing again I'll send msgs to my kids.

Honestly everything else pales in comparison. I probably won't change anything too much until I've calmed down and had time to think. Mind you I'll probably have a plan organised by then - I've got a long way to go LOL
  • happygirl616
    Options
    When I reach my goal the first time I'm going to do is have really nice photos taken of me and my baby. Since she was born I rarely let anyone take my photo because I never think I look good. I can't wait for this day.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I got a few nice clothes, just enough to get by. I couldn't afford to replace everything. But my husband did take me to the Caribbean. He was trying to encourage me when I was still obese and said we could go, LOL, two years later I said okay then, lets do it! I'm glad we did because we sure could not afford it now. But I have great memories that can never be taken away. I was so happy because never in my life had I ever felt good in a bathing suit. It was my dream come true.

Carribean.jpg

I'm not sure if we will ever get to go again, so I'm glad that for once in my life I got to do this.
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    I got a few nice clothes, just enough to get by. I couldn't afford to replace everything. But my husband did take me to the Caribbean. He was trying to encourage me when I was still obese and said we could go, LOL, two years later I said okay then, lets do it! I'm glad we did because we sure could not afford it now. But I have great memories that can never be taken away. I was so happy because never in my life had I ever felt good in a bathing suit. It was my dream come true.

Carribean.jpg

I'm not sure if we will ever get to go again, so I'm glad that for once in my life I got to do this.

THAT IS A WONDERFUL STORY! AND YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    When I reach my goal the first time I'm going to do is have really nice photos taken of me and my baby. Since she was born I rarely let anyone take my photo because I never think I look good. I can't wait for this day.

Yeah I definitely know how you feel! You'll get there! Don't give up!
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    I would like to know what is the VERY first thing you are going to do when you reach your goal!

Leap off the scales and tell my husband and grab a big, big hug!! Then I'll probably do a bit of a jig in the kitchen and when I'm finally breathing again I'll send msgs to my kids.

Honestly everything else pales in comparison. I probably won't change anything too much until I've calmed down and had time to think. Mind you I'll probably have a plan organised by then - I've got a long way to go LOL

LOL!!! That's awesome! You'll get there! Hang in there!
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    Schedule a photo-shoot. My hair will probably be down to my legs when I get to goal, and I definitely want a set of pictures with my fairy tale hair. I cut back last time I got there because I didn't want a set of photos of big fat me.

Getting to your goal will definitely boost your confidence! Best wishes!=)
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Go shopping!!! :)
  • CMMia17
    CMMia17 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I want to fit back into my fabulous dress! I can still fit in it now, but my body is not toned enough for it. I also have a boy short bikini I bought as a goal for next summer! Cant weight to have athletic thighs!
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    Shopping spree :)
  • kelseycolbert
    kelseycolbert Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Flaunt my new and improved self all over everywhere from updated photos on facebook to meeting up with people I haven't met up with in ages. I also plan to go out and buy tons of new clothes...although I do that all of the time anyway. ;)
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    my friend is a photographer so i want to do a photoshoot to celebrate how far i have come and to.encourage myself to go.onward and upward. but that photoshoot is still a longggg way away.
  • pouncepet
    pouncepet Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Cry. My goal will take me right below 60 kg. To finally be in the 50's kg will be an unbelievable accomplishment so I will likely break down and cry for finally reaching it.

Then go out for sushi to celebrate (I love the stuff) and then go karaoke/dance to shout out to the world that I earned my hot rocking sexy body! :D
  • stacy_1971
    stacy_1971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Have pictures made of myself - not Glamour shots - just family-friendly photos I can send my out of state family. Right now I'm too ashamed and embarrassed for them to see how I look.
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    To me, it's the journey, but just for fun, I would go to one of those "impossible fit" shops such as Zara and get a shirt...
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try my wedding dress on. I bought it 3 years ago when I first got engaged, it was a tiny bit tight when I got it, since then I've had my son and gained about 28lbs so my mission is to fit in that dress and feel amazing my goal though is to be happy and healthy and stay that way x
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I am going to continue just as I am. This is not a diet for me, but a way of life. The moment I think "the diet" is over, I will gain back my weight. Been there. Done that. When I reach my goal weight, again, I will increase my calories slighty, and keep logging my food and exercise so I maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.

Exactly , great poat