Replies

• gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Kombucha and lots if water :)
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    The key to hangovers is preventive maintenance. During your drinking binge, mix in some gatorade if you can. If not just drink one or two bottles before you hit the sack and if you can a couple glasses of water and you shall be fine. Its all about hydration.

I agree 100%!!
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Sunbed
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Back in my college days, I did more than my fair share of drinking. My go-to hangover cure was cholocate milk and Excedrin Migraine. I'm thinking it was the caffeine in the Exedrine, and the milk calmed my stomach.
  • Jessica823
    Jessica823 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I always have a pedialyte popsicle (yes yes, the ones we give kids when they are sick). have one the next day and you'll feel better, it rehydrates your body. And then just keep drinking lots of water throughout the day.
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    BANANAS AND WATER.....and advil!!!!!! It's not a replacement for the grease, but it helps the hangover. As some homemade yum you could make squash fries - I use Kobacha squash- baked in the oven, and then have a boca burger/M&M's soy burgers on a whole wheat thins bun, with all the fixins. Shouldn't be too bad. :)
  • kc_mak
    kc_mak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Migrane Medicine 20 min before you have to get out of bed and then Beef Jerky and a Gatorade!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Oh a Reflexology session! My BF swears by it!
  • 111dani
    Options
    Well, I'd have to agree with the cocont water (it's filled with potassium), along with downing as much water as you possibly can, and I always avoid any HIIT style workouts the day after and instead go for a long hike or walk outside. The fresh air makes you feel great without almost killing your poor body! This seems to help me out after those wine filled nights.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Don't drink too much. You save calories all around. :flowerforyou:
  • gsmack1108
    Options
    Sleep cures hangovers with no calories