• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I bet he was hungry
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I bet he was hungry

Well he ate 1800 a day...I wouldn't be able to move if I ate that much.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Here for the scurvy
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Been posted here plenty of times over the past couple years. An interesting experiment that proves an important point I think.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    too bad Hostess is BANKRUPT and you can't buy Twinkies anymore unless you're rich!

Heard the union and the company are mediating.....so there may be hope for twinkies yet. lol
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I bet he was hungry

Well he ate 1800 a day...I wouldn't be able to move if I ate that much.

A diet of almost all sugar and fat wouldn't fill you up at all.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    too bad Hostess is BANKRUPT and you can't buy Twinkies anymore unless you're rich!

Heard the union and the company are mediating.....so there may be hope for twinkies yet. lol

I bet those people who spent $7,000/box on ebay for twinkies feel stupid now.....which is sad. They should have felt stupid from the get go.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

as long as the coconut raspberry zingers are saved I'll be happy... those are like my heroin

Those are soooo good!
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Wow, was that really two years ago? I remember reading it back then and being like, whoa!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Proves the whole thing of clean eating to be bunk... from a weight loss perspective.
  • id10tboy
    Options
    Any calorie-restrictive diet will allow you to lose wait. But that doesn't mean it's good for ya! ;)
  • GoatBoat66
    Options
    He would be a K-state professor. :D
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Proves the whole thing of clean eating to be bunk... from a weight loss perspective.

When it comes to weight loss, yes. But when it comes to feeling good and having long-term health benefits, not bunk at all.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I imagine that the blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose and micronutrient counts were all way off for the Twinkie guy...
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Ive never had a Twinkie :sad:
  • AntWrig
    Options

When it comes to weight loss, yes. But when it comes to feeling good and having long-term health benefits, not bunk at all.
    You just said, what I said. Thanks for the cosign.
  • AntWrig
    Options
    I imagine that the blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose and micronutrient counts were all way off for the Twinkie guy...
    Class, take a look at the guy WHO DIDN"T read the article.
  • Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options

Absolutely. From a weight-loss perspective. Anyone will eventually lose weight eating less than 1500 calories of just about any kind of crap they desire. From a health perspective? I think not. Those things are poison. Delicious, but poison.

Hollycat:flowerforyou: