Need friends! Where's the gamer geeks!?

Options

Replies

• penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Gamer geek checking in for duty maam!

Wait... isn't it offensive to single out only people who share your common interests? I'm pretty sure people here have complained and trolled threads when people have done this before... hm... funny. Maybe I'm remembering wrong...

But seriously. I'm a huge gamer. I try NOT to play games during weekdays though. I get a bit obsessive. I was playing Borderlands II but now I'm stuck in Dragon Age II. Holy frick is that game addictive!!!

Hi.
  • Fellyfeljenks
    Fellyfeljenks Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am a gamer at heart, just haven't had much time after having my first child nine weeks ago.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Yea but I'm only good at call of duty and baseball. I've tried BF3 and I suckkkkkkkk. RAGE QUITTTT

O. ya. I liked bf 1941 but only b/c I like that time period.

Medic.
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options

Wait... isn't it offensive to single out only people who share your common interests? I'm pretty sure people here have complained and trolled threads when people have done this before... hm... funny. Maybe I'm remembering wrong...

But seriously. I'm a huge gamer. I try NOT to play games during weekdays though. I get a bit obsessive. I was playing Borderlands II but now I'm stuck in Dragon Age II. Holy frick is that game addictive!!!

Hi.

Bioware games in general are addictive.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    What about Halo or Resident Evil? Ok I'm a fan of the more sci-fi stuff...
    Gears of war? I liked Army of Two. Mostly because of the cheesy lines. Cheese is always good.

Never tried them. I think I only stick to COD because I am beast at it. :tongue:
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I only play Call of Duty and MLB games. :(

waatt???? But there's so many other games in which to shoot and hit things!! :P

Go on..

Hitting things: Tiger Woods games....boxing?

Shooting things: There's SOOOOOOO many.....

I'm almost embarrassed to say I really liked playing Tiger Woods. Almost. xD
  • Jaulen
    Options
    What about Halo or Resident Evil? Ok I'm a fan of the more sci-fi stuff...
    Gears of war? I liked Army of Two. Mostly because of the cheesy lines. Cheese is always good.

Never tried them. I think I only stick to COD because I am beast at it. :tongue:

time to get out of your gamer safety zone?
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

Hi.

Bioware games in general are addictive.

Baldur's Gate? Started and couldn't stop until Baldur's Gate II came out. Baldur's Gate II started and couldn't stop until Oblivion came out. Oblivion? Couldn't stop until Skyrim. Skyrim couldn't stop until Borderlands II and then from there I stumbled on Dragon Age II. I didn't care for Dragon Age Origins as much. Strangely enough.

All that to say; Yes. Bioware makes AMAZING games.
    Options
    Yea but I'm only good at call of duty and baseball. I've tried BF3 and I suckkkkkkkk. RAGE QUITTTT

O. ya. I liked bf 1941 but only b/c I like that time period.

Medic.

COD: World at War was pretty beast mode. :heart:
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    The only thing is he doesn't have a 360...or else he would be playing halo and CoD with me....what a jerk. :heart:
    Options
    time to get out of your gamer safety zone?

But I'm scared.
    Options
    The only thing is he doesn't have a 360...or else he would be playing halo and CoD with me....what a jerk. :heart:
    Bazinga :heart:
  • Jaulen
    Options

I'm almost embarrassed to say I really liked playing Tiger Woods. Almost. xD

We have the TW games at home, hubby and friends would play it, I gave it a try and acually had fun with it, both on the Wii and the PS3 with the periphial.
  • NickDHussin
    Options

I don't much care for your attitude SIR!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    xbox 360 gamer here, but really, my LOVE is for the MAME and the old arcade classics...350,000+ on Defender :-)

welcome all gamer adds!
  • Fellyfeljenks
    Options

No reason to be unhappy. :heart:
    Options

:brokenheart:
  • Jaulen
    Options

Baldur's Gate? Started and couldn't stop until Baldur's Gate II came out. Baldur's Gate II started and couldn't stop until Oblivion came out. Oblivion? Couldn't stop until Skyrim. Skyrim couldn't stop until Borderlands II and then from there I stumbled on Dragon Age II. I didn't care for Dragon Age Origins as much. Strangely enough.

All that to say; Yes. Bioware makes AMAZING games.

there are issues with DA2, but I had actually played through DA2 more times than Origins. Although I did start a new origins play through since I spilled beer on my laptop and had to have the harddrive replaced *sigh*

Baulder's Gate and Champions of Norath were the games on the PS2 that my hubby introduced me to....then started my long downfall into games.
  • Fellyfeljenks
    Options

• NickDHussin
    Options
    Although I did start a new origins play through since I spilled beer on my laptop and had to have the harddrive replaced *sigh*

Such a gamer problem :(