My Planned NSV: anyone pre-fill Thanksgiving Food Diary?

Options
12346»

Replies

• RVfrog
    RVfrog Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have if all filled in and I'll be ok.....it's just another food day.....just my 2 cents worth. At my age it's just food....that I need . Happy Thanksgiving
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I actually pre-filled mine with what I can conceivably be eating today for sh*ts and giggle. Comes to about 5,800 calories. Will I eat all of it? I have no idea but I sure am going to try!

744 grams of carbs
    I have nothing but respect for you sir!
  • RVfrog
    RVfrog Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    While I was at the gym today I picked this up...How do the holidays add up?6oz of baked turkey...= 338 calories 38% fat and you need to walk 3.2 miles. 1 cup of stuffing is 352 calories and 46 % fat and you need to walk 3.4 miles. 1/2 cup mash potatoes is 94 calories 41% fat and you need to walk .9 miles. 1/2 c. green bean casserole is 150 calories 54% fat and you need to walk 1.4 miles. 1/2 cup candied sweet potatoes is 169 calories and 18 % fat and you need to walk 1.6 miles. 1/2 c. cranberry sauce is 209 calories 1 % fat and you need to walk 2 miles. 1 slice of pecan pie is 510 calories and 41% fat and you need to walk 4.9 miles. 1 slice pumpkin pie is 310 calories and 32 % fat and you need to walk 3 miles. Total calories =2,132 calories and you will need to walk 20.4 miles to burn it off. Almost a marathon to walk off thanksgiving dinner !!!! Is it worth it? Maybe we should visit and not eat so much...Maybe I should just walk to dinner at both places and I'll be in good shape to eat. WOW....just didn't think about how much work it would take to burn that off. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.....haha at least it will make us think before putting food into our mouths
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    There's no way I can do this. We're going to a pot-luck style dinner at my in-laws. I have no idea what others are bringing or how they prepared their dishes. What I chose to do is weigh myself this morning to see where I am and then work my tail off beginning Friday to make sure I am back there by next week.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I actually pre-filled mine with what I can conceivably be eating today for sh*ts and giggle. Comes to about 5,800 calories. Will I eat all of it? I have no idea but I sure am going to try!

744 grams of carbs
    I have nothing but respect for you sir!

Sarauk2sf deserves even more respect since SHE is a female! You go, girl!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Hope you have a cleanse on tap for tomorrow

Don't worry, I am going to make sure I eat every hour. My metabolism will be all stoked, burning and hot like a fiery furnace - it will be through the roof. It'll be like negative calorie food!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Just did :) almost 5000 calories...and thats if i only get small servings. which....no. im getting big ones. im gonna lift SO MUCH EEIGHT this week ;)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I pre-planned mine because I feel I have my most control on what I'm going to eat especially since I know what we are having. I am within my calories so that makes me a happy person! I know most people overeat and stuff on this holiday, but I've done that for so long and I've always felt so bad afterwards and I hate feeling like that! And I know if I let myself eat overboard it's going to take me forever to get myself in check again. I'm a happy person if I eat just enough to be satisfied and not feel like I gained a million pounds! (:

But, that's just me... I am definitely going to enjoy the turkey and pumpkin pie, though! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!