Alone, or share?

Replies

• RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Clarification on the no sex thing...does alone mean I can't have "toys"?

Toys are always welcome!

But if you choose to be alone, no mutual *kitten*, webcams, videos, etc.

alone implies no sex right? I was right then?
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Clarification on the no sex thing...does alone mean I can't have "toys"?

Toys are always welcome!

alone implies no sex right? I was right then?

I "ETA"d that it means no sex, at all
    :wink:
  • RodSuarez
    then let's love begin!
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Alone. Been there and didn't find out until later. Never want to feel that way again.
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    I'd probably allow them someone on the side if it was that or be alone, but I'd be a raging jealous b****
  • Clarification on the no sex thing...does alone mean I can't have "toys"?

Toys are always welcome!

I still think I'd pick sharing. Toys have their purpose, but they aren't the same as being with an actual person.
  • RodSuarez

I still think I'd pick sharing. Toys have their purpose, but they aren't the same as being with an actual person.
    we've got feelings too lady!

• I still think I'd pick sharing. Toys have their purpose, but they aren't the same as being with an actual person.

I thought we were talking about sex. Don't need feelings muddying that up. :tongue:
  • RodSuarez

I thought we were talking about sex. Don't need feelings muddying that up. :tongue:
    well I am but if I am going to be somebodies regular boytoy I want to know I'm giving them something they need and don't get somewhere else so there's a bond - so it makes me feel special haha
  • alone

• I still think I'd pick sharing. Toys have their purpose, but they aren't the same as being with an actual person.

well I am but if I am going to be somebodies regular boytoy I want to know I'm giving them something they need and don't get somewhere else so there's a bond - so it makes me feel special haha

Don't be jealous of something powered by a 9-volt battery. It never appreciates the sandwich I make for it afterwards. It just lies there and ignores me.
  • RodSuarez
    ;)
  • Share. However, I will share the wife during certain times. PMS, When she is working, when her mother is visiting, etc...

LOL - cracked me up
  • Both choices suck, but I'd go with share and hope it's a bit exciting.
  • I see myself having kids eventually so I would have to say alone, and then I would adopt. My definition of family is unconditional love and I believe your partner sharing your love would be a limitation.

I could never share the person I was with and would never want to be "shared" either. I am with an amazing man right now, and if we felt that we needed more than what each other could provide to be happy then we would not be together. plain and simple.

My boyfriend's parents were in a polyamarous relationship for over ten years (his mother lived in the united states and his father was living on a military base in germany) and it was extremely detrimental to their relationship and family. I won't even begin to explain the damage done to the kids.. But his mother has stated that if they let the relationship run it's course as a monogamous couple then they would not have been together, she said that having a boyfriend with a husband just let her run away from the problems she was having with her husband. She said if they were in a monogamous relationship then they would have both been miserable and would have seen that they should not be together. She said when they agreed to these relationship terms they were both admitting that they didn't love each other like they once did and that it was easier to have a poly relationship then to get a divorce.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    To put it out there...

It's unfair to expect one person to be EVERYTHING.
  • To put it out there...

I completely agree, but only because nobody should expect EVERYTHING from ANY relationship. My sister provides support to me in ways my boyfriend never could but that doesn't mean I'm going to start a romantic relationship with her. I don't expect ANYTHING from my boyfriend except unconditional love and if he wasn't able to give me that because he was shareing it with somebody else then he wouldn't be my boyfriend for long. And if he felt like he needed somebody else because my love wasn't enough, then again, we wouldn't be together. Everyday we have so many interactions and relationships that make us who we are and to expect to get everything we need from one person is ridiculous.. but that doesn't mean we should start romantic relationships with people who provide for us in any ways that our significant other can't...
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Share.
    I basically share right now, being long distance.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Sharing...the more the merrier.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    To put it out there...

Fair or not, if one person isn't enough I'd rather be alone.