Anyone on MFP drinking meal replacement shakes?

Options
13»

Replies

• melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    UGH the dreaded MRS! Look, they are great in a pinch when you don't have time to make a proper meal... BUT you should really try and change your lifestyle. MOst people who lose all their weight with shakes gain it all back once they go off and start eating real food again. Why? Because they didn't change their lifestyle.

The best maintainable results come from clean eating and exercise. Always have, always will.

P.S. Slim Fast is NOT an option. Worse crap you could ever put in your body.

THIS!!!
  • Katiekat2004
    Katiekat2004 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I personally like MRS. I frequently use them during the week because they're quick and easy. I currently use the ones from Arbonne and in the mornings I blend it with water, ice, a banana, and a little peanut butter. In the afternoon for lunch I just mix with milk. This really helps with my rushed mornings to get everyone to school, and the many lunches at my desk at work. In the evenings and weekends I prepare healthy meals for me and the kids because I can take my time. I've maintained my weightless for over 2 years now, so I'm comfortable in the lifestyle I have. MRS can be a good tool if used properly.