Bored. I'm the only one in the office today....

Options

Replies

• cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am working also. Have lots of things that need to be finished and I feel a little overwhelmed.
  • sannsk
    sannsk Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    All alone here too :) Wish I would start working already :laugh:

And, we don't have thanksgiving holidays and days off to look forward to around here :) So you guys are lucky! enjoy the days off :flowerforyou:
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm off today and tomorrow. But I have to work this weekend.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    You can always get naked and photo cpoy your butt!!! LOL. just kidding of course.

I work at home and the onyl one here all day, iy gets hard to stay motivated sometimes.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I am. I work at a university so there is barely anyone here. The students have all gone as well as the professors. The parking lots were almost empty. LONG DAY.

Me too. I work in tech services of the library. If there are no students and no professors, exactly why are we open?
    Completely agree!! I work in ITS mainly doing web maintenance and graphic design and without the students and professors, I have nothing to do...no requests! UGH.
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am. I work at a university so there is barely anyone here. The students have all gone as well as the professors. The parking lots were almost empty. LONG DAY.

My husband and I are both working today and we both work at the same university. As I was typing this he sent me a text saying, "It's so dead on campus". LOL! How crazy. I think there are 2 other people in my suite today, but other than that it's empty. At least I got to park close- lol
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Working. Or at work may be a better description. I am in slacker mode right now. So anxious for my first 5k in the morning. Woot!
  • Gutter19
    Gutter19 Posts: 141
    Options
    I am here, but we usually close the office a couple hours early before holidays...so at lest it isn't a full day...hopefully :)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Yep..we have to work 5 hours and I am lucky enough to work from home....no need for a copier since I have a smart phone!!!!
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Im stuck at work and hardly anyone is here either. Ohhhh Im hoping they let us leave at noon!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    yes, I'm in all day but am taking Friday off - we are no longer required to have 'someone' in the office on that day. yippee!!!
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I'm here today and Friday. Boooo! Closed my office door and turned on some music to pass the time. Hoping they'll let us out early.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Entertain me!:heart:
  • kf4vkp
    kf4vkp Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Everyone who is not from the US will be working today.

Also... I am the only one ever in the office as my manager feels that he only needs to show up for 2 hours a week. I usually find work keeps me busy.. and to deal with the silence I listen to podcasts.

That's nice of your manager.....

I finished all the work left for me around noon yesterday.....and when the packages came in, none were the samples I was waiting on...
  • Glynixx
    Glynixx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am probably the only one (and I'm probably nuts) but I am GLAD I am at work and dreading the 4 days off lol. We have a gym here so I will be using it today and sad I am going to miss out going Thursday and Friday. I got to figure out how to entertain the wife and kids so I can go get my workouts in. The calories aren't going to burn themeselves!

Have a great Turkeyday everyone!
  • kf4vkp
    kf4vkp Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    All alone here too :) Wish I would start working already :laugh:

And, we don't have thanksgiving holidays and days off to look forward to around here :) So you guys are lucky! enjoy the days off :flowerforyou:

Thank you. Hope work isn't too bad. The funny thing is I'm working today, but not really, and am off for the rest of the week but not really as I have work to do at one of my other jobs...and will work 10 hours on Saturday.... Also tomorrow is my first day off in 11 days...
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Most of us are at the office today, except my immediate supervisor. But I have to get Thank you letters to the big boss in charge because he'll be gone all next week. Grumble grumble. I'm seriously debating going home at 3:30 or 4 and just finishing up work from there.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm working today and tomorrow. I work at a hospital, which (of course) cannot close down. It's slow as can be... but, I'm just using the time to read or be on MFP.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...I'll also be in office Friday, Sat, and Sun. >:|
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I am.

I just had some tamales and coffee... NOM. Now I may hide under my desk for a nap. :yawn: