Headless pictures?????

Options

Replies

• Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    There are some people on here who prefer to keep their face private for reasons of their career. It's all good. I don't care what their faces look like anyway...
    And to the above poster, granted you are gorgeous, but HOT DAMN... who cares when you are looking at a chest like that!

LOL @ HOT DAMN.
    you cracked me up.
    just bein' funnee.
  • Be_EmbracE
    Be_EmbracE Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I think it depends whatever that suits their preferences n reasons. ^.^
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    It's a fitness site so you're going to get your fair share of people who define themselves soley by their bodies, hence the body pics. This is different in my mind than having a full body pic or maybe pictures of your body as your secondary picture. Having it as your main photo basically says "I'm ripped and that is all you need to know about me."

mine says "I'm 45 yrs old, this is the first time in my life I've ever been able to wear a bikini, I've worked my *kitten* off to be able to, I'm proud of my accomplishment and if you don't like it then too freaking bad"

edited for spelling
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    my profile pic is of my face (obviously) but my progress shots are of body only.... my body is what im working on at the moment so who cares what my face looks like
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I think you must be bored today.
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    It's a fitness site so you're going to get your fair share of people who define themselves soley by their bodies, hence the body pics. This is different in my mind than having a full body pic or maybe pictures of your body as your secondary picture. Having it as your main photo basically says "I'm ripped and that is all you need to know about me."

mine says "I'm 45 yrs old, this is the first time in my life I've ever been able to wear a bikini, I've worked my *kitten* off to be able to, I'm proud of my accomplishment and if you don't like it then too freaking bad"

edited for spelling

I'd still be able to see the bikini if had a head ;)
  • iluvprettyshoes
    Options

edited for spelling

That is how it centered when I made it my profile picture. I'd be glad to fix it if I knew how...then I could show off my gorgeous boobs as well.,
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I have a face that looks like a butt, maybe I should be showing tit pics too...Angle suggestions?:laugh:
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    headless pictures...hmm....

useless ecards... where it's at...
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Alisonnn your amazing hotttieeeee xxx
    THANKS!
    edit: and whatever picture Allison wants to post, is okay with me lol
    im pleased you approve.
    my mother would prefer someone photoshop a turtleneck on that image.
    (staring at Allison2245's picture) I'm sorry did someone say something?
    hahahaha!
    you maded me waff.
  • willwillywilson
    Options

edited for spelling

That is how it centered when I made it my profile picture. I'd be glad to fix it if I knew how...then I could show off my gorgeous boobs as well.,

I dunno, you didn't work your *kitten* off for the boobs though. Unless you bought them in which case you did work for them.
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    I have a face that looks like a butt, maybe I should be showing tit pics too...Angle suggestions?:laugh:

Super high angle Myspace style but of your butt in the bathroom mirror. Make a duck face too to complete the hat trick.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Some faces are better left hidden.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    Options

edited for spelling

I dunno, you didn't work your *kitten* off for the boobs though. Unless you bought them in which case you did work for them.

They aren't bought and I'm doing upper body workouts 2-3 x a week
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    On behalf of all headless Americans, I'm offended
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options

Super high angle Myspace style but of your butt in the bathroom mirror. Make a duck face too to complete the hat trick.

Are you just trying to see what a duck looks like with an awesome *kitten*? Lol
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    It just makes it easier for they guys on here to see the goods instead of them clicking to look for them in the profiles duh.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    <-- Just foreheadless.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    My face doesn't need to be hidden at all, my friends see it often enough... I've been pretty all my life and don't need confirmation from a bunch of strangers on the internet.