Headless pictures?????

Options

Replies

• Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    If you want to know...the avatar just cut off my head in my picture.

I guess I'm a horse than!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I have a condition called "somatotorsis" where my face just happens to look like a torso. Thanks for bringing it up, why don't squeeze some lemon juice on it while you're at it.
  • _happycats_
    _happycats_ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    If you want to know...the avatar just cut off my head in my picture.

I guess I'm a horse than!

The Avatar cuts my head off as well!
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Yes I've been told I'm butta face... So I'm very self conscience!! Thanks for rubbing salt in the wound!! :frown:
  • Echo_Dan
    Echo_Dan Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Pfft its blatant discrimination like this that makes me post a profile picture of some random, yet stunningly handsome stud muffin guy.

I can't help that I have no head to show........the real me is below :(

The+Headless+Horseman.jpg
  • StrongerThanThor
    StrongerThanThor Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Are we supposed to take progress photos for our faces too? :O
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    LOLing at some of the responses here. You people are funny! :laugh:
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I think a person has a right to show or not show their face! Once a picture is on the internet, it's there forever - you have to be careful! And besides, maybe I don't like my face, maybe I am a butta face - whatever that is! Also, weight loss progress can best be shown in the body pictures, not the face pictures!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    It's a fitness site so you're going to get your fair share of people who define themselves soley by their bodies, hence the body pics. This is different in my mind than having a full body pic or maybe pictures of your body as your secondary picture. Having it as your main photo basically says "I'm ripped and that is all you need to know about me."

mine says "I'm 45 yrs old, this is the first time in my life I've ever been able to wear a bikini, I've worked my *kitten* off to be able to, I'm proud of my accomplishment and if you don't like it then too freaking bad"

edited for spelling

Preach!
  • SomberAngel
    Options
    I'm confused, do i need to have a body only pic too?

n4fh2w.jpg
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    It's a fitness site so you're going to get your fair share of people who define themselves soley by their bodies, hence the body pics. This is different in my mind than having a full body pic or maybe pictures of your body as your secondary picture. Having it as your main photo basically says "I'm ripped and that is all you need to know about me."

So what does a "face only" pic say about someone?

Nothing for you because it doesn't matter what you look like, you're smart and witty and entertaining, you need no body to look good in my eyes.
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I could go for some head right now...
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Yes I've been told I'm butta face... So I'm very self conscience!! Thanks for rubbing salt in the wound!! :frown:

that's crazy talk!

tip: don't listen to what crazy homeless people tell you. they're crazy.

crazee-homeless-man.jpg
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I could go for some head right now...

Really? :wink: How YOU doin'?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

So what does a "face only" pic say about someone?

Nothing for you because it doesn't matter what you look like, you're smart and witty and entertaining, you need no body to look good in my eyes.

Pfft. You're just sucking up for being super extra annoying yesterday...
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Because the world couldn't handle my face and my body in a picture yet, there not ready for all this all at one time.lmao.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    If I had abs worth showing i would go headless lol
  • beandawgy
    Options
    If I had abs worth showing i would go headless lol

What he said, lol :laugh:
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Me<--- Fearless.
    revel in my head shots paired with my celebrity look alikes.
    allisonmonkey.jpg
    allisonmedusa.jpg
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    Because the world couldn't handle my face and my body in a picture yet, there not ready for all this all at one time.lmao.

HAHA .... funny..

I don't post my face on any website.. For me it is about privacy..