OMG I'M SO SCARED THAT I'LL GAIN TOMORROW!

Options

Replies

• WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 34 lbs in the past year, but that is because of my rampant obsessive compulsiveness- but for good reason!!!! See, I have this problem where if I look at certain foods, and even think too much about them too much, I start gaining weight. So my emergency menu for tomorrow is:

one boiled egg white
    One head of lettuce
    vinegar to taste
    box of chocolate laxatives for dessert.

I'm thankful that I live in a house with two toilets!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!

i-see-what-you-did-there-261.jpg
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    the strawberry laxatives tastes better, plus those are easier to hide in your cran sauce.
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You should try the hardboiled egg, cabbage and cat litter and diet coke cleanse. That should help you lose 10 lbs this week.
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    OMG I am too!!!!

I would definitely leave out the egg yolk tho--that's a sure deal breaker!
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    DON'T TALK ABOUT YOLKS. you just made me go up a pant size.
    OMG I am too!!!!

I would definitely leave out the egg yolk tho--that's a sure deal breaker!
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    This puts a smile on my face! LOL
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    This would be better placed in chit chat, lest someone actually takes it seriously...
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 34 lbs in the past year, but that is because of my rampant obsessive compulsiveness- but for good reason!!!! See, I have this problem where if I look at certain foods, and even think too much about them too much, I start gaining weight. So my emergency menu for tomorrow is:

one boiled egg white
    One head of lettuce
    vinegar to taste

Wait, you have a house with two toilets? You do have much to celebrate and be thankful this year!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You can't undo what you've done in one day, as long as you don't stop logging.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options

one boiled egg white
    One head of lettuce
    vinegar to taste

i-see-what-you-did-there-261.jpg

HAHAHHA!!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    the strawberry laxatives tastes better, plus those are easier to hide in your cran sauce.
    ^^^^ LOL, you win!:flowerforyou:
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    LMFAO! you're my new best friend!

one boiled egg white
    One head of lettuce
    vinegar to taste

Wait, you have a house with two toilets? You do have much to celebrate and be thankful this year!

• EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx6RrjV9nDNvTchZ3v0U2kjZf0ZYuhUe2y8alKvIURU8MHneJltg
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

one boiled egg white
    One head of lettuce
    vinegar to taste

138106.jpg
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx6RrjV9nDNvTchZ3v0U2kjZf0ZYuhUe2y8alKvIURU8MHneJltg

Let's all take a moment of silence and pay the toilets the respect they deserve.....
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options

one boiled egg white
    One head of lettuce
    vinegar to taste

138106.jpg

twin toilet aww how sweet! Would anyone ever be that close????
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

one boiled egg white
    One head of lettuce
    vinegar to taste

138106.jpg

i know it's probably the lighting glare on the glossy pink...but why does everything look slightly orangy-brown stained?
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to chill. i'm so anal retentive that accidentally took too many laxatives and crapped out my sense of humor.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this sounds like the exact opposite of "anal retentive."
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

one boiled egg white
    One head of lettuce
    vinegar to taste

138106.jpg

i know it's probably the lighting glare on the glossy pink...but why does everything look slightly orangy-brown stained?

Highly Concentrated Beet Diet.
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    The stupidest weight loss idea I had ever had, (I was 16) was to eat a huge dinner like this, and myself and then BFF took epicac so it would make us throw up. We had pizza for lunch, then took our little potion- and nothing happened............nothing! So we said screw it, by the time big dinner came around, we sat down, and my BFF took one bite and turned green- ran out the door- saw her throwing up in the toilet which prompted the "potion' to kick in for me- we both vomitted for hours...........

We joke now, (24 years later) about our day in the life of being bulimic (this is in no way to disrespect this awful illness- but at teens, we thought it would be an easy fix)