What Pets do you have?

Options

Replies

• cupcakecutie1985
    cupcakecutie1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 month old English black lab/boarder collie mix named Merlin. It amazing how much love and excitement this little guy had brought my husband and I!
  • binkydo123456789
    binkydo123456789 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    2 cats, 2 turtles, a ghecko, a pitbull/yellow lab cross, and an adorable little pug
  • 3 cats aka fluffballs called buttercup pablo-hernandez and selene :)
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have my very temperamental house cat named Precious, some fish, several barn kitties, and 3 horses :)
  • leambi
    leambi Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    a wife

ha, funny, my husband calls me his bag!

I have a husky
  • blondie_Kate
    blondie_Kate Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    2 Pigs (Guinea Pigs) Tallulah and Luigi, a 18 year old Cat called WIlbur Beastly, 2 snails and some fish :heart:
  • HyacintheAlcuin
    Options
    I gotta pit mix named Girl
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    A ball python:
    57554aea.jpg
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Two gorgeous staffies, soft loving and totally adorable (the boy is in my weight loss bar below

My first doggie love was an American staffordshire. She was a GOOD dog, unlike another little dog I could name. I was a blithering tearful mess for weeks after she died and still get all choked up thinking about her. She was such a beautiful and gentle soul. When we were finally able to think about another dog we chose the Boston thinking it might be a smaller version of the same...NOT. Still we love our present little prankster though she's a poor replacement for our sweet staffie.
  • jrbb03092
    jrbb03092 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    We have one crested gecko (as shown in my icon). She's the perfect pet for our daughter given that my husband is allergic to pretty much *everything* else, including so-called hypoallergenic dogs and any reptiles that eat crickets since the crickets molt.
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    A 7 years old husky x labrador dog and 3 horses (11 years old canadian mare, 2 years old haflinger guelding, 6 years old pony mare)
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    A black cat named Gizmo
  • _happycats_
    _happycats_ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have two black cats! I got a soft spot for them when I first learned that black cats are the least likely kitties to be adopted and find homes, and also the most likely to be euthanized because "nobody wants them".

One is a three year old girl with green eyes and she's the sweetest little kitty I've ever met.

The other is a 5 month old boy with brown eyes who is nearly as big as the three year old and ...well....he knows who my favourite is. haha he's cute about 60% of the time and really, really bad the rest!
  • caseysexton5
    caseysexton5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    a dog and 2 egg laying ducks
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Two whippet boys, a whippet x saluki girl, an 18 year old ginger tomcat, 3 outdoor goldfish and 4 white cloud mountain minnows that I only got two months ago and they have just had about 30 babies!
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    1 dog (husky/saluki/german shepherd mix) named Glacias who has more energy than any animal I've met ever. She trains with me for marathons and when you get back after a 20k run will still bring you toys to throw!

2 fantastic cats: Spitzy (2 year old calico with gorgeous green eyes who likes to headbutt your hand while you're sleeping) and BC (1 year old black cat who insists on leading me down to the basement every morning just so that she can be carried back up)
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i have one staffordshire bull terrier dog called bollo, a ginger kitten called baby cat, 2 bearded dragons wrex and grunt and 3 bantam chickens who lay the most amazing eggs :)
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    chinchilla :heart:

and this is pretty much how he looks :tongue:
    cute-chinchilla-being-tickled--292x300.jpg
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    An incredibly sweet Plott Hound named Peyton
    An awesome grumpy old beagle named Fred (who rules the house!)
    Three kitties; Monster, Kitty-Kitty, and Stumpy (Stumpy only has 3 legs)
    And 15 horses. :smile:
  • Breeziesky
    Options
    A very lazy Shih Tzu, a crazy cat and I have more or less accepted my daughter guinea pig as my own. I have been considering getting a bigger dog (my favorite is a Golden Retriever) so I can give myself a reason to walk everyday.