TurboFire accountability group beginning Dec. 3rd

Options
Hey all!

I'm starting a TURBOFIRE accountability group which is set to begin Dec. 3rd. This group is for anyone who currently has or will be purchasing the 90-day TurboFire program to get fit at home. I've done a few TurboFire workouts before and they're a BLAST and the workouts seem to fly by! Anyone want to start this beginning Dec. 3rd? Leave a comment here or message me.

Replies

• ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    There's still room available in this TurboFire group! Lets help each other get into shape from the comfort of our living rooms!!
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'll sign up.
    I'm currently following the schedule although I do tend to swap workouts around but I love it and always catch myself smiling during the exercise. I'll be abroad 14th-24th Dec but jump straight back in on my return.

Serene :smile:
  • telizad
    telizad Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Just ordered it since it was part of the beachbody black friday deals. So excited. Hope I get it in time to start.
  • deniizzers
    Options
    I'd like to join!!! I'm 16 and I have the TurboFire 90 day plan as well :)
  • mzthang77
    mzthang77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I was doing so well for the first 2 weeks. I have been on week 3 for 2 weeks. I have lost my umph. Maybe this will help me finish!
  • rhonswan
    Options
    I want to join! I've actually had the TurboFire DVD's for a while and recently started doind a workout here and there, but need the accountability!!! County me in!
  • BunniPage
    BunniPage Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Include me please! I've got two more workouts before I've completed 30 Day Shred so I've been looking for something to fill its place!

If anyone wants to add me to their friends list as well that would be great! :)
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Mary. :)

Count me in! :) I started this program this past week but Thanksgiving got in the way. LoL. I was going to restart it this week but with my regular schedule of kids and school... it makes more sense to start next week. So when I start day 1 of my new classes, I will start day 1 of TurboFire. The only thing is I will be switching my rest day to Sunday instead of what the schedule says my rest day should be. Can't wait!
  • iamjenduke
    Options
    Count me in! I'm actually starting the 5 day inferno today!
  • BunniPage
    BunniPage Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm actually starting the 5 day inferno today!

Is everyone starting with the 5 day inferno this week or next? Or skipping it altogether?
  • ChantelleFowler
    Options
    Ok! I have e-mailed everyone who responded here. There are still spaces available for anyone interested! :)
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm in.....am on week 2 currently:)
    :flowerforyou:
  • ChantelleFowler
    Options
    Caught up with you all. Still tons of spaces left! :) For anyone on the fence about this, there's no cost at all for joining this group - just daily motivation and inspiration. I hope to help you reach your goals!
  • lhatt83
    lhatt83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Finished my 1st 12 weeks of TF on Sunday and started a TF/Chalean Extreme hybrid on Monday. I love TurboFire!!
  • jolynn42
    jolynn42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Would love to join...I am hoping mine will be here before the 3rd...I too bought on the black friday deal...soooo excited to start! I am finishing up on chalean extreme...i just love her as a motivator....accounibility will definitely be a plus!
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I was gonna start today but ill just run so i can start with everyone! Im excited!
  • IdaMarie78
    IdaMarie78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added.. I am just wrapping up my last week with my first round of turbofire. I was planning to start a Turbofire/les mills pump hybrid on the 3rd. So this would be perfect.
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I just started it this Monday.
  • ChantelleFowler
    Options
    E-mails sent to all of you :) Waiting to hear back from some of you. I've started the group on FB already and have posted some important info so don't miss out on it!
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I will be starting on Monday too! Can you please add me in if there still room? Is anyone else starting with the 5 day inferno?? That's what I was planning on doing. Got my grocery shopping list ready for the 5 day part :) Good luck everyone :flowerforyou: