TurboFire accountability group beginning Dec. 3rd

Options

Replies

• ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have emailed everyone who has responded here but for some reason my messages didnt go through to a lot of people. If you are interested, there's still room. Let me know.
  • eliblish
    eliblish Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I messaged you. I'd love in also!
  • firelle
    firelle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm about 2 weeks in but I'd love to join! Love TF!

I'm also doing 20 weeks because I have the advanced set :)
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Would love to join, if there is still room!
  • Fcstayce202
    Options
    Just ordered it as their Black Friday deal....count me in :)
  • Adamanda5
    Adamanda5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me in, please! I, too, will be making Sunday my rest day. Any suggestions on how to enter the sessions into my exercise log would be appreciated! I've just been entering "High impact aerobics."
  • firelle
    Options
    Add me in, please! I, too, will be making Sunday my rest day. Any suggestions on how to enter the sessions into my exercise log would be appreciated! I've just been entering "High impact aerobics."

HRMs are your best friend! As in, I just call it TF blabla ## and track it :)
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm in to start December 3!

Yes, I agree, HRM's are your best friend :) I was totally overcounting my exercise. I got my Polar FT4 off Amazon.
  • Adamanda5
    Adamanda5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Actually, I was really, REALLY looking into getting a Fitbit. I know it wouldn't give me as accurate a count as a heartrate monitor, but it would still give me numbers much more accurate than the MFP database, wouldn't it? I'm going to have to do some research!
  • kat_renee
    kat_renee Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I want in!
  • plum1985
    plum1985 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too! :)
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Are you all doing the inferno plan? I don't think I am.

I did a similar thing with Body Revolution (Kickstart Week) and it was torturous for me. But kudos to those that do it!
  • xJennK
    Options
    I'd love to join!! I ordered it awhile ago & just finished ChaLEAN Extreme!
  • SarahStarr86
    SarahStarr86 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'd like to join!
  • Moniquifee
    Moniquifee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! I'm definitely starting on December 3rd.
  • Prizm55
    Prizm55 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I will not start official rounds until Dec 24. For the next two weeks I will be doing TF and then will be away for a cruise until the 24th. Then on the 24th I plan to start full 90 days. Can I join in?
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I'll be starting on Dec 10th for the first time.
    I would love to join!
  • CGPrincessWarrior
    CGPrincessWarrior Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) I'm starting tomorrow morning!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    sign me up
  • firelle
    Options
    Are you all doing the inferno plan? I don't think I am.

I did a similar thing with Body Revolution (Kickstart Week) and it was torturous for me. But kudos to those that do it!

I was going to. The workouts aren't a problem for me; the diet plan was. I bought fresh salmon and the like but i don't carry quinoa and the others like off the back of my hand... so on Day 1 I stuck to it all but backfired on dinner. I just did like double the program intensively for the first week lol (think 5k burned just doing TF in the week). Think week 2 has actually given me more of a weight loss (and i only did 4x/week).

Looking at it again... I might do it the week leading up to Christmas. See if I slim down a bit before I dig into some pernil :laugh: