Who else has to work today? :(

Options

Replies

31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I have been doing some online shopping while I sit here. Only 3 hours 20 minutes left for me.
    What did you buy me?

Spongebob slippers, and matching pajama pants.
    How did you know the key to my heart? :blushing:
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have been doing some online shopping while I sit here. Only 3 hours 20 minutes left for me.
    What did you buy me?

I could tell you were a Spongebob fan. I bet you know the spongebob song too. lol
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I will say that my Thanksgiving leftovers are fabulous. At least I brought good food and don't have to eat in the cafeteria.

Turkey and sweet potato casserole for lunch.

Looking forward to turkey and stuffing with gravy for dinner.

I may end up leaving early... I'm trying to stick it out as long as possible so I can take my birthday off and still have PTO in my bank. I'm guessing I'll make it to somewhere around 7 p.m.
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    No me! Not today! I know how you feel though, have had to work the day after TG and Cmas, and it really sucks.
    Options
    What did you buy me?

I could tell you were a Spongebob fan. I bet you know the spongebob song too. lol
    Dont judge me
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    What did you buy me?

Dont judge me

What is there to judge? I wore my spongebob pajama pants to work today, and have his theme song on my mp3 player. It is what I work out to. :happy:
    Options
    What is there to judge? I wore my spongebob pajama pants to work today, and have his theme song on my mp3 player. It is what I work out to. :happy:
    I'm more of a "Doug" guy myself.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options

Do do do do do do do do do do do!
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    Anyone care to dance?
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm at work today :/ I'm working 8-4 all by myself..everyone else took the day off!
    Options

Do do do do do do do do do do do!

Will you be my Patty?
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Almost there...2.5 hours to go.

I have a file I need to approve before the end of the day...silly people making me work when I don't want to.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I do! 3 more hours!
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    Rejected! :sad:
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I really have to get started packing. we're moving on friday and I haven't packed yet. procrastinate much? so I'll be doing lots of work, just not getting paid. boooooo!
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wow. More of us than I was thinking....yup, gotta work til 6 while my family lounges at my house sending me texted pictures of their leisure :)

Good luck all my fellow working stiffs!!
    I wish I had a picture of their leisure...instead I got a picture of the front room torn apart with the text "my idea didn't work and I hope you're not mad".... I is going to KEEL him...is there room for another body?
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm in Canada so I'm working! (I've decided to take off at 4, an hour early, just because).
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Anyone care to dance?

I just finished dancing in my office waiting for someone to get out of the washroom.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I do! 3 more hours!

I mean I do work from home for a call center but I have taken 15 calls in 5 hours and I am bored!
    Options
    1 hour and 50 minutes. HURRYYYY