Who else has to work today? :(

Options

Replies

• jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    working today...came in at 7:30...working til about 2-3 maybe..all depends on how much i get done
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Working here, as well. Okay, I'm AT work...not much working happening for the few of us that are here. :laugh:

Hoping the company lets us out early today.
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Here until at least 5:00. What is wrong with our bosses??? Bah humbug!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    every body you can tell us how you will spend your weekend? or tell us how was your thanksgiving yesterday???
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I had to work today ... Strolled in the door at 7:45 and strolled out by 8:30 ... :tongue:

EDIT: It took me longer to take a shower and get dressed than the length of time I was in the office (and I was the last one out of there)
  • Sillykitty88
    Options
    I am stuck at work until 6!!! :(:(
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I like to beef up my MFP post count while I am at work, yeah I'm an over achiever :drinker:
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    im lucky and make my bosses schedule, so ill be done at 3 today, and off monday yay
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    While technically not working, I'm cleaning the basement to prepare to move. I think I'd rather be off working :)
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I like to beef up my MFP post count while I am at work, yeah I'm an over achiever :drinker:
    I've been waiting for you. <3
    Options
    im lucky and make my bosses schedule, so ill be done at 3 today, and off monday yay
    Keep rubbing stuff like this in and I'm going to kick you. :mad:
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    my thanksgiving was ok my baby niece is in the hospital and i cooked my first turkey this year in a roaster it came out realy juicy.... my husband and I went to my inlaws for a little while and visited my brother and his family for a while also and had alot of laughs there i watched the hallmark channel last knight great christmas movies!!!! love christmas movies
  • Gail3260
    Gail3260 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Look across the pond........thousands working over here in Europe.....just a normal Friday for us!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Is this website running super slow and crappy this morning, or is it just my computer?
    Options
    Look across the pond........thousands working over here in Europe.....just a normal Friday for us!
    You guys don't count. :laugh:
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Damn all of you with not many hours left~$#!~@$

7 more to go.

Well a typical day for me is 8-5, but I come in early on Mondays at 6:30 am and work until 5, so I get to leave at 3:30 on Fridays :-D I'm ok with it!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm at work - 1 hour down, 7.5 hours to go. :noway:

I'm not doing much work today though...if I can get away with it. Just not in a working mood. So I'll be cruising the forums, checking out the online Black Friday deals that can be shipped to Canada (and still be a deal).
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Wish I had a job :frown:

Instead I've been a freelance Graphic Designer for the past year or so.. Finding it really hard to get a job, it's like no one wants to employ me :cry: Haha, fingers crossed I get one soon.
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    ME! I work all day...sigh...
    Options
    Damn all of you with not many hours left~$#!~@$

7 more to go.

Well a typical day for me is 8-5, but I come in early on Mondays at 6:30 am and work until 5, so I get to leave at 3:30 on Fridays :-D I'm ok with it!

I've been up since 5:40. Gym in the mornings, then work from 8-5. :sad: