30 Day Shred-J. Michaels-anyone interested?

Options
Looking to add some motivational fitness friends. Just started to do the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred video-anyone wanna join me and cheer each other along?

Replies

• Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing it. :) Have not worked out this past week since tuesday cus of a sick baby, no sleep and now i am sick. BUT, getting back on track by Monday. I would love to be friends!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    YAY!!! Way to go losing 15lbs!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've had the DVD for months, but never gave it a try (plus a few others of hers, sigh). I'm game!!!
  • Janelle173
    Options
    Thank you! :) 10 of that has been since counting calories, following cycle 1 off and on of the17 day diet and jm 30 ds. :)
  • MerBear1985
    Options
    I will be starting it (again) when I finally get a TV on December 1!
  • Janelle173
    Options

if you have a laptop/computer-the videos are on youtube for free if you want to start now. :) i prefer my dvd because angles make for weird shadowy viewing on my laptop. BUT, if i had to , i would use my laptop :)
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    Awesome! I am so glad there are others trying this!!! I found this video on Amazon. I bought it for $4.99. Can watch it on my computer or on my Smart TV. Kinda cool! And I thought it was an inexpensive way to review videos to see if you like them!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    That is just a few days away! Looking forward to doing this together! I did my first workout today and was excited! She really motivated me in the way I need it.
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    I'm trying to lose "baby weight" to. Its a strange beast! Especially when you have to workout with toddlers running around you!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    Congrats on losing so much already! Glad you are joining me!
  • MerBear1985
    Options

if you have a laptop/computer-the videos are on youtube for free if you want to start now. :) i prefer my dvd because angles make for weird shadowy viewing on my laptop. BUT, if i had to , i would use my laptop :)

I have the DVD, but my laptop is too small for the space in my new apartment, I wouldn't be able to see so need to wait till the TV is here. Also, seeing a nutritionist on Wednesday so wanna see what she has to say too. Can't wait to get back to Jillian!
  • teross1
    teross1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im game, when do we start?
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    HI! I did my first workout today! Kicked my butt! How about tomorrow!!!???
  • _CrepeSuzette_
    _CrepeSuzette_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm on 2nd level now and i'm enjoying it much more than the 1st one!
    I can't wait to finish the 3rd level and take my measurements :D
  • CassieK80
    CassieK80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started this this morning too! Would love someone to share the pain with ;) I'll send you a friend request. :smile:
  • blunder_bolt
    blunder_bolt Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started on Wednesday but im only doing my second session today owing to a (preexisting) foot injury.

Best of luck to everyone doing it!

If anyone wants to add me, feel free.
  • TwelveTwentyOne
    TwelveTwentyOne Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too! Rotating with hiking and walking though. I love how I feel after Jillian kicks my butt!!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start over Christmas, as I will spending it away from home (and my gym!) :D
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    I just ordered the DVD from amazon, should be coming Monday! I'm in!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    Wow! I'm so excited for all the people who are doing this program. Just woke up and am a little sore from my first day of the program. But as Jillian says, we have to do the work to get what we want!!!