30 Day Shred-J. Michaels-anyone interested?

Options

Replies

• megedoug
    megedoug Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just started doing it again after a few months off...well more than a few! Doing it on the days I don't manage to wake up early and run. Definitely will need some help getting movitated to do it while the baby naps!
  • amyleupton
    amyleupton Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've just started! I did day 3 yesterday but missed today due to 13 hour shift and then going out for dinner for the boyfriends birthday... Had pizza and still managed to stay under cals for day (mostly due to no lunch at work due to a manic shift but hey)! Would love some shred buddies. I've tried really hard last 3 days and eaten well but no weight loss yet (actually I've put on a lb but I'm going to stick it out!)
    Xx
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i did the 30ds, gonna do ripped in 30 next.
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first session a few minutes ago and have to admit that it was harder than I thought it would be, especially the cardio. I'm ridiculously out of shape. But I made it through and am looking forward to tackling it again tomorrow. Of course, I couldn't find my DVD when I needed it (but I found JM's Extreme Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and the Boost Your Metabolism ones, all over the house, sigh...). However, I found it easily enough on YouTube, although it was hard to see it on the laptop I had to use. Oh, well, whatever works, right? :ohwell:
  • yvonneseage
    yvonneseage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Tried the first one on YouTube today. Hard but did ok. Not sure how it will work on weekdays with a toddler around. Primarily looking to burn fat and improve my post baby tummy. I wanted to ask though, when do you move on to level 2? After a certain time? Our when you feel able?
  • blueeyess55
    blueeyess55 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm goin to go an do Level 3 Day 3 in a few minutes.. not sure which level I like better.. I noticed that there more of her tapes out there.. is there one that's better than another? You can add me if you want..Anyone..:yawn:
  • yvonneseage
    Options
    Apparently each level lasts 10 days. Can't comment on the other ke
    levels for a few weeks yet? Hope this works.
  • curvychaos
    Options
    I would love to get in on this! :) Anyone can add me! I'm looking for more motivational friends who "get it" and don't think I'm just obsessed!

28516157.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lovemybabes9709
    lovemybabes9709 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ME! Sadly I have had the DVD for months...and school/kids/military wife life gets in the way. LOL! NO more excuses for me. I need this. So, I will start tomorrow when everyone is at school & work. November 25. By Christmas I want to at least see that I can stick to it and try hard. :) I am adding you!! ~Shannon
  • yvonneseage
    Options
    Right sent a few friend requests out. hoping we.can motivate each other to stick with it. I don't tend to use the forum much as i use the app rather than the website. but will comment on friend statuses more as that's easier.
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    Good job getting started! You have to start somewhere!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    Someone sent me a friend request and I accidentally deleted it-sorry didn't mean to! If to was you, send it again please!
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm going Level 1 day 5 tomorrow. I started last Tuesday. Feel free to add me!
  • rfakhoury1017
    Options
    My mother in law started that 2 months ago and she's lost inches and has toned up. I've been wanting to start that and having a friend to help motivate would be great!
  • grunggy
    grunggy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just tried it level one day one. OMG lol. Terribly out of shape. Been doing stationary bike for a week then added this. This kicks my butt more by far. :)
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30 day shred a couple of weeks ago and i LOVED it.. highly highly highly recommend it!! stick with it. just 20 minutes a day and you WILL see results.

check out my results on my blog
    caixgettingskinny.blogspot.com
  • qteecurlz
    qteecurlz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I too have been doing the 30ds i haven't been able to do it every single day I too have a baby and lets just say he doesn't always cooperate so I do it as often and when I can. Please add me to mfp, I would love to have 30 day shred buddies. Good luck to us all.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Just started level 1 today, I was putting it off cause I had been focusing on other exercise, but what am I waiting for - it's only 30 minutes right.
  • Lady_Lamb
    Lady_Lamb Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just finished Level 1 Day 2! I want to do all 30 days!
  • allgoodthings
    allgoodthings Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Starting 30DS Level 1 today. A month or so ago I did it religiously until Level 3 then stopped when I got too busy. I really liked it and look forward to doing it again.

I recommend taking your measurements!

Feel free to add me and we can share the pain (and victories)!