Breakfast! Most Important Meal of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I like to confuse my metabolism by eating breakfast food for dinner. Really keeps the fire burning!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is not the most important meal of the day.

Stories are made up to make people do things. Telling kids that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, is akin to telling them to behave or Santa wont bring them a present. It's just a way to make them eat...because parents often like to force their kids to do things they don't want to do. Usually because the kid has a small window of opportuinty to eat breakfast, then they go off to school, and they can't just stop and eat in the middle of class, for some reason - ancient power-trip teachers. Anyway, I hope that clears it up for you. It's a myth, not a fact. You are a grown up now, and can do whatever you want. You can even have breakfast for dinner. :)

Telling kids that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, is akin to telling them to behave or Santa wont bring them a present. It's just a way to make them eat...

Are you high?

No. I wish. Why? You got some?
  • Rachielous
    Rachielous Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    WHO FLIPPING CARES?!

If I am hungry - I eat.

If I am not - I don't.

Do I gain/lose weight dependant on whether or not I have breakfast? No - Of course I blimin don't.

Do I gain/lose weight dependant on how many calories I eat and how nutritious those calories are? Yes - Because I am CALORIE COUNTING.

Your body doesn't know OR care what time those calories are consumed as long as your body is recieving the sufficient nutrients to keep it functioning properly.
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I will remember this for years to come!... A flaming argument over the importance of breakfast lol...
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

Isn't the famous philosopher said "Eat breakfast like a king lunch like a prince and dinner like a popper"? lol

Yes, it was part of his treatise on falsification.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I will remember this for years to come!... A flaming argument over the importance of breakfast lol...

OP is trolling for this BTW.
    =D
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    IF I DONT EAT BREAKFAST MY METABOLISM STOPS AND THEN I LOOSE WEIGHT RELLY SLOWLY SO OF COUSE IT IS THE MOST IMPOTENT MEAL OF THE DAY

Dr. Oz called... he told me to tell you, "stop ripping off my show!"

Dr-Oz.jpeg
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    I simply eat when hungry. If I am not hungry in the morning, then I don't eat.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    Sometimes I like to confuse my metabolism by eating breakfast food for dinner. Really keeps the fire burning!

668242_o.gif
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Still waiting for some scientific evidence behind why breakfast is the most important meal of the day?
  • frankieobrien
    Options
    "Breakfast" happens when you break your fast....waiting til your body is ready for food is apporpriate....morning hours do not dictate when our body needs food, but rather the amount of time you have been awake and energy expended, etc...break your fast with nutritious, easy to digest food. If you break your fast at 2 PM, and your energy level is good, then that must be your time to have breakfast. Clocks no nothing- they are not intuitive. Trust your body over a clock...
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Still waiting for some scientific evidence behind why breakfast is the most important meal of the day?

For those of us who are 'tone' challenged, can we just clarify, once and for all... the OP was indulging in a little bit of humour... You remember that, don't you guys?
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i eat breakfast 3 times a day while watching jeopardy
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    i eat breakfast 3 times a day while watching jeopardy

Really-EPIC-win_c_71778.jpg
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I prefer to skip breakfast and lunch and eat all my calories in one meal (Intermittent Fasting)
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Again who says breakfast is the most important meal...*eyerolls* ???

Or are we being sarcastic...

Of course its the most important. That is grade school common knowledge. No offense.

Please enlighten us how one meal is more important?

Humour bypass surgeons been doing the rounds again, I see.

No, I did ask if it was sarcasm...so I did just want to check if it was in jest or not *double freaking eyerolls* Mine was the first quotation in the list...*sigh* And the OP then went on to say what he did, no humour intended. See?
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    IF I DONT EAT BREAKFAST MY METABOLISM STOPS AND THEN I LOOSE WEIGHT RELLY SLOWLY SO OF COUSE IT IS THE MOST IMPOTENT MEAL OF THE DAY

Thats coz bekkfast revs up yor metebalism and strokes...sorry, I mean stokes yur furnace and fils the gas tank. you cant drive yur car wit no gas.

Now this is humorous, thanks Sarah from the UK...he!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

For those of us who are 'tone' challenged, can we just clarify, once and for all... the OP was indulging in a little bit of humour... You remember that, don't you guys?

Nope. Sorry, I don't get the joke.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter when you eat it and how many times. As long as you get enough calories and hit your macros..